Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Compiled IGCN S9 E2 (Repack)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
some1 could make work the lvl 4 wings that are added in this repack? are useless in mine, only add defense. They doesnt absorve or increase dmg and cant use jewells on them.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
some1 could make work the lvl 4 wings that are added in this repack? are useless in mine, only add defense. They doesnt absorve or increase dmg and cant use jewells on them.

4lvl wings are added as an visual extra.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
GameServers With ChaosBox Fix:

In order for success value visuals to change you need to modify mix.bmd.

(NOTICE) This is the last fix for this project. I will no longer be supporting this project or working with MU anymore. Thank you everyone for your feedback and support and I hope everyone is content with this repack. And give a huge thanks to everyone who put effort towards this repack and helping me with it. Good luck to everyone with there future servers. I wish you all the best. And thank you once again for letting me be apart of this community :D

Huge shutout once again to my friends and people who helped with this project :D @myheart @thevjfla @michi28 @Natzugen @YolaxD @allexander
can you repack a last verson for the newbie here , because it is too many reply in this thread

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

4lvl wings are added as an visual extra.

It is possible to add features for Wing LV4 simply by having the server's files available. The problem is that it is not possible to do exactly the same as Webzen, because in fact Wing Lvl4 has up to 11 special option, each special feature has up to 4 levels, requiring quite a lot of programming in the source. (google translate)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Multi Language Support: Chinese, Hebrew, Japanese,

how can
translation the Client to chinese

which files should I edit

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Multi Language Support: Chinese, Hebrew, Japanese,

how can
translation the Client to chinese

which files should I edit

1: Client \ Data \ Local \ ServerInfo.bmd
Codepage=20000
AsianLang=1

(20000: Chinese Encoding)

2, Client \ Data \ Interface \ Gfx \ fontconfig.txt
[FontConfig "China"]fontlib "fonts/fonts_all.swf"
map "$DevFont" = "YourFontName" Normal
map "$NormalFont" = "YourFontName" Normal
tr "LocalLang" = "China (중국)"
tr "TransTestText" = "翻译测试字符串 - 简化,ABCD"
tr "trDevFont" = "YourFontName"
tr "trNormalFont" = "YourFontName"

(Change 'YourFontName')

3: Client \ Data \ Local \ Eng \ Text_eng.bmd
Line 0: YourFontName
Line 18: YourFontName
In order for the font you choose to display well on the player's client, it's best to choose the default Windows font sets

DONE!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Happy New Year!

This year is the year of the mouse according to the oriental culture.

FMkpSsd - [Release] Compiled IGCN S9 E2 (Repack) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
1: Client \ Data \ Local \ ServerInfo.bmd

2, Client \ Data \ Interface \ Gfx \ fontconfig.txt

In order for the font you choose to display well on the player's client, it's best to choose the default Windows font sets

DONE!
thank you so much

i have another question

when I login the game , it is show me a pic like this

DragonSeth - [Release] Compiled IGCN S9 E2 (Repack) - RaGEZONE Forums

how can i delete it or change the pic

My english is bad , Thank you for your reply

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you want to turn it off:
Server \ IGCData \ IGC_BattleCore.ini
IsNoticeWindow = 0

If you want to change it:
Client \ Data \ Interface \ GFx \ Notice \ Eventnotice.OZP

You need to convert it from OZP > PNG format then use Photoshop to edit. You can use the "quickbms" tool to make conversions between these two formats.

My english is bad
Don't worry buddy, my English is also very bad and I have to use Google Translate to communicate here.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It is possible to add features for Wing LV4 simply by having the server's files available. The problem is that it is not possible to do exactly the same as Webzen, because in fact Wing Lvl4 has up to 11 special option, each special feature has up to 4 levels, requiring quite a lot of programming in the source. (google translate)

And this is the reason why I said, that lvl4 wings in this repack is just an visual extra.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi Problem with IGC_DropManager. I want to set Jewel of bless 100% drop rate from monster "44" in lorencia but it's not working.

<DropManager DropUseRate="1000000">
<Monster Index="44" MonsterMinLevel="60" MonsterMaxLevel="60" MapNumber="0" ItemRate="10000" ItemCount="1" CoinReward="0" CoinType="0" CoinValue="100" PlayerMinLevel="1" PlayerMaxLevel="MAX">
<Item Cat="14" Index="13" ItemMinLevel="0" ItemMaxLevel="0" Durability="-1" Skill="0" Luck="0" Option="0" Exc="0" SetItem="0" SocketCount="0" ElementalItem="0" DropRate="2147483647" />
</Monster>
</DropManager>

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
DONE!
when I use the MU.ToolKit

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
when I use the MU.ToolKit [Silver Edition] to edit the "Client \ Data \ Local \ Eng \ Text_eng.bmd" , I have a problem like this

I edit the text from english to chinese , but the c_count's value have changed, the same text have different c_count

I saved it , then I can't open it ,it show me this

how can I use the tools

Use it and convert , soft upload by vietanhlsl lol ??????

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
when I creat a name by any chinese , it always show me that “have exists” 。

I don't know how to fix it

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
when I creat a name by any chinese , it always show me that “have exists” 。

I don't know how to fix it

Column "Name" in Character table in Database "MuOnline" has data type of "varchar", it does not support Chinese. You can try changing its data type to "nvarchar", but I think there will be a lot of room for editing on the source code to be able to display correctly. Give up, man.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hi all! What can it be and how to fight? The client periodically crashes - the intervals may be different, but the log is always the same

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
has anyone managed to fix offlevel crash? hit me up guys.

Hi Problem with IGC_DropManager. I want to set Jewel of bless 100% drop rate from monster "44" in lorencia but it's not working.

<DropManager DropUseRate="1000000">
<Monster Index="44" MonsterMinLevel="60" MonsterMaxLevel="60" MapNumber="0" ItemRate="10000" ItemCount="1" CoinReward="0" CoinType="0" CoinValue="100" PlayerMinLevel="1" PlayerMaxLevel="MAX">
<Item Cat="14" Index="13" ItemMinLevel="0" ItemMaxLevel="0" Durability="-1" Skill="0" Luck="0" Option="0" Exc="0" SetItem="0" SocketCount="0" ElementalItem="0" DropRate="2147483647" />
</Monster>
</DropManager>
it works mate, few things here.
MonsterMinLevel="60" MonsterMaxLevel="60" - set it to -1.
this is 100% very dangerous:
DropRate="2147483647" set it to 100 or 1000.
and dont forget to rr gs after editing drop manager. it works for me.

Back