• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Release] Compiled IGCN Season 9 Server Files

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
What about when client disconnects after loading screen?

I've triple checked all the files in the first post and made sure the ips and passwords are correct

Doesn't show server list. Just instant DC

Reaction score
What about when client disconnects after loading screen?

I've triple checked all the files in the first post and made sure the ips and passwords are correct

Doesn't show server list. Just instant DC

change ip from IGCNEditor\IGCNServerInfoEditor\ServerInfo use editor and then copy ServerInfo and paste in under Local Folder to your client.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
can someone tell me what are the steps to connect this server beyond the "configuration" of the main post?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Clinet Fixes
We have picked the most common errors and provided solutions in case you run into one.

1. MSVCP100.dll Error

Solution: Download and install Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 SP1 Redistributable Package (x86)

2. Font issue, where all texts are squares
Solution: Download ARIAL and ARIALUNI fonts and install them

3. "Main has stopped working" crash error
Right click on My Computer > Properties > Advanced System Setting, and on Advanced tab > click on Settings under Performance >
go to Data Execution Pervention tab > select turn on DEP for all programs and services except those I select: > then you add "main.exe"

4. Visual issue with transparent menu, inventory
4.1 Intel users has this issue. Even people who plays the official server has this issue if they are using Intel.
Solution: Upgrade or downgrade your computer's Video Card Drivers. If an upgrade to latest version did not help,
then try to downgrade it to some of previous versions.
4.2. If that did not help you can try 1 more thing!
4.2.1. Ctrl+Alt+F12 to open Intel HD Graphics Control Panel
4.2.2. Click 3D
4.2.3. Select General Settings and Click Custom Settings
4.2.4. Select Turn Off anti-aliasing and / or turn off Vertical Sync (V-Sync)

5. Others
You may also need Microsoft .NET Framework installed on your computer to run game.

For any other error or issue that is not listed here, do not hesitate to contact us!

evilek91 - [Release] Compiled IGCN Season 9 Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

Doesnt work for me...

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Anyone know why swell life gives way to much health?

SkillEffect = Vitality / 10 + 12 + Energy / 10 + PartyBonus local SkillTime = Energy / 10 + 60

Heres my formula. Its giving me like 3m health when im wearing no gear

Fixed: Changed it to 500

Anyone know how to edit essential tools to give tier 2 FO?

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Has anyone experienced players losing their class?

It seems to be when they start or finish the 3rd quest they can no longer enter game. In the editor their class is blank and quest becomes unknown

Reaction score
Has anyone experienced players losing their class?

It seems to be when they start or finish the 3rd quest they can no longer enter game. In the editor their class is blank and quest becomes unknown

hmm weird, for me it works fine. i already tested it going in game and do a quest alone with or without editor.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
hmm weird, for me it works fine. i already tested it going in game and do a quest alone with or without editor.

Seems to have fixed itself.

Do you know how to edit the essential tools to allow tier 2 FO?

derp nvm it was just a tick box i had to remove!

Last edited:
Reaction score

Works fine for me, you just need to select hurricane then check the exeFO box there and ancient option below. from there you need to select armor, pants gloves and boots one by one and add it on your vault or inventory.

derp nvm it was just a tick box i had to remove!

LMAO..... this is the 2nd time.

Well then i will leave this post as is so if someone might need this answer or for someone who didnt explore the tools yet.

Last edited:
Reaction score
can someone teach me how can drop exc accient on loren deep i did try to edit the common in data but i did failed plss help!

Reaction score
can someone teach me how can drop exc accient on loren deep i did try to edit the common in data but i did failed plss help!

Go to IGCNData\IGC_SetItemDropManager.xml read the instruction there, quotes "Item category to drop ancients from, -1 to use random among all available item categories"
Example Kundun, which is 257 tapos gusto mong idrop na may specific na ancient/tier 1,2,3 at kung gusto mong random just input "-1" lang.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, I'm developing some tools with this but I need to know how are these files generating item GID... I can't remember now, it was a silly calculation with item section, index and 512... Like (section*index / 512 ) or something like that.

Can someone please lend me a hand on this?

Reaction score
Go to IGCNData\IGC_SetItemDropManager.xml read the instruction there, quotes "Item category to drop ancients from, -1 to use random among all available item categories"
Example Kundun, which is 257 tapos gusto mong idrop na may specific na ancient/tier 1,2,3 at kung gusto mong random just input "-1" lang.

how about lost of trial or LOT ?

i tried to make exc tier on LOT but failed i think its bug ?

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
After a few minutes playing with Rage Fighter all items disappear from inventory and i get all starter items again(small axe and lvl 40 rings), skills get reseted too.

Anyone could help?

Reaction score
how about lost of trial or LOT ?

i tried to make exc tier on LOT but failed i think its bug ?

Its not bug, same lng tol kunin mo ung specific mobs index number sa LOT at iassign mo s knila ang drops.

After a few minutes playing with Rage Fighter all items disappear from inventory and i get all starter items again(small axe and lvl 40 rings), skills get reseted too.

Anyone could help?

Works fine for me..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
BUG

Card Piece Looted Disappeared in inventory

Back