Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Compiled IGCN Season 9 Server Files

Reaction score
Hello friends,
i cant find where i can change Jewel of Guardian drop rate. I try to increase drop level in IGC_ItemList.xml and drops in IGC_DropManager.xml. Without results... What to do? Is there a option to change?

But if you add it in DropManager to drop from certain maps, or monsters then it should work, show us what you put inside ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Jewel of guardian drop rate

Code:
<DropManager DropUseRate="3000">
    <Monster Index="-1" MonsterMinLevel="30" MonsterMaxLevel="253" MapNumber="-1" ItemRate="1500" ItemCount="1" CoinReward="0" CoinType="0" CoinValue="100" PlayerMinLevel="1" PlayerMaxLevel="MAX">
        <Item Cat="14" Index="13" ItemMinLevel="0" ItemMaxLevel="0" Durability="-1" Skill="0" Luck="0" Option="0" Exc="0" SetItem="0" SocketCount="0" ElementalItem="0" DropRate="1" /><!-- Jewel of Bless -->
    </Monster>
    <Monster Index="-1" MonsterMinLevel="30" MonsterMaxLevel="253" MapNumber="-1" ItemRate="1500" ItemCount="1" CoinReward="0" CoinType="0" CoinValue="100" PlayerMinLevel="1" PlayerMaxLevel="MAX">
        <Item Cat="14" Index="14" ItemMinLevel="0" ItemMaxLevel="0" Durability="-1" Skill="0" Luck="0" Option="0" Exc="0" SetItem="0" SocketCount="0" ElementalItem="0" DropRate="1" /><!-- Jewel of Soul -->
    </Monster>
    <Monster Index="-1" MonsterMinLevel="80" MonsterMaxLevel="253" MapNumber="-1" ItemRate="100" ItemCount="1" CoinReward="0" CoinType="0" CoinValue="100" PlayerMinLevel="1" PlayerMaxLevel="MAX">
        <Item Cat="14" Index="22" ItemMinLevel="0" ItemMaxLevel="0" Durability="-1" Skill="0" Luck="0" Option="0" Exc="0" SetItem="0" SocketCount="0" ElementalItem="0" DropRate="1" /><!-- Jewel of Creation -->
    </Monster>
    <Monster Index="-1" MonsterMinLevel="60" MonsterMaxLevel="253" MapNumber="-1" ItemRate="900" ItemCount="1" CoinReward="0" CoinType="0" CoinValue="100" PlayerMinLevel="1" PlayerMaxLevel="MAX">
        <Item Cat="14" Index="16" ItemMinLevel="0" ItemMaxLevel="0" Durability="-1" Skill="0" Luck="0" Option="0" Exc="0" SetItem="0" SocketCount="0" ElementalItem="0" DropRate="1" /><!-- Jewel of Life -->
    </Monster>
    <Monster Index="-1" MonsterMinLevel="0" MonsterMaxLevel="253" MapNumber="-1" ItemRate="300" ItemCount="1" CoinReward="0" CoinType="0" CoinValue="100" PlayerMinLevel="1" PlayerMaxLevel="MAX">
        <Item Cat="12" Index="15" ItemMinLevel="0" ItemMaxLevel="0" Durability="-1" Skill="0" Luck="0" Option="0" Exc="0" SetItem="0" SocketCount="0" ElementalItem="0" DropRate="1" /><!-- Jewel of Chaos -->
    </Monster>
<!--    <Monster Index="-1" MonsterMinLevel="106" MonsterMaxLevel="253" MapNumber="-1" ItemRate="200" ItemCount="1" CoinReward="0" CoinType="0" CoinValue="100" PlayerMinLevel="1" PlayerMaxLevel="MAX">
        <Item Cat="14" Index="31" ItemMinLevel="0" ItemMaxLevel="0" Durability="-1" Skill="0" Luck="0" Option="0" Exc="0" SetItem="0" SocketCount="0" ElementalItem="0" DropRate="1" /><!-/- Jewel of Guardian -/->
    </Monster>-->
</DropManager>

In the moment Jewel of Guardian is in comments, and must not drop, but he drop in a high lvl maps. And in IGC_ItemList Drop is 0(default). In this case he is 1/3 to 1/2 of entire jewel drop. I suspect this also applies to Jewel of Harmony and Gem of Stone. When i turn on Jewel of Guardian in DropManager, droprate is increesed. May be DropUseRate="3000" is the problem, becouse entire droprate is bigger of sum droprate of all jewels? But anothers jewels drop is ok...
In this link have info for similar problem in IGCN S12, but is not visible for not registered users.

Reaction score
but its confusing to understand what you are trying to achieve. Is jewel of guardian drop ? if yes is the drop bad and u want to increase it ?

or

is jewel of guardian drop? if yes do you want to remove it?

which exact approach are you taking, if u dont want something to drop u delete the code line off it, but its hard to understand what u are trying to achieve, and of course i cant see the inside of that thread in igcn forum

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I try decrees drop rate of Jewel of Guardian

i delete row for JoG in DropManager, but JoG still drop in smaller amounts. I need even smaller amounts. I'm looking for the other place it's set to drop from.
Karli, who is the best free and paid anti hack for this server. Is good LiveGUard?

Last edited:
Reaction score
I try decrees drop rate of Jewel of Guardian

i delete row for JoG in DropManager, but JoG still drop in smaller amounts. I need even smaller amounts. I'm looking for the other place it's set to drop from.
Karli, who is the best free and paid anti hack for this server. Is good LiveGUard?

yeah try to change jog level in item.txt to 999 and then it should only drop from that mob level and because u dont have 999 mob level in monster.txt it will not drop, i hope that maybe work. Sure liveguard, psguard are good. free is not worth the trouble unless ur files come with free antihack together already then ok u can keep using it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I tried it before posting here. No result...
And now I see my characters dont up master lvl when they are above normal lvl 400. In client, when i kill mob in left down angle writes Master EXP achievment 12345. I made in IGC_Common.ini MaxNormalLevel = 3000. Is it possible from this? Or another reason? I wanna make server withoud max lvl and Master system after 400 normal lvl.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I tried it before posting here. No result...
And now I see my characters dont up master lvl when they are above normal lvl 400. In client, when i kill mob in left down angle writes Master EXP achievment 12345. I made in IGC_Common.ini MaxNormalLevel = 3000. Is it possible from this? Or another reason? I wanna make server withoud max lvl and Master system after 400 normal lvl.
it takes a lot of work, you need to change the way exp is calculated on the server and client level, you also need to change the data type to be able to store that huge number in the database , server and client

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you guys for help... :thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup:
i fix problem with Jewel of Guardian, somewhere in the files named 380 lvl option and harmonies there is an option. Only the Gamestone remains...
А few times it happens to me that the client freeze when I switch between Regular and the CS server. It happens when I have a lot of items in inventory. When I sell items and resolve issues. What can be the reason?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you guys for help... :thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup:
i fix problem with Jewel of Guardian, somewhere in the files named 380 lvl option and harmonies there is an option. Only the Gamestone remains...
А few times it happens to me that the client freeze when I switch between Regular and the CS server. It happens when I have a lot of items in inventory. When I sell items and resolve issues. What can be the reason?

I don't use this file, but I used @DragonSeth file shared on this forum, it's easy to configure and has very few errors, if possible, I recommend you to use it as your starting point

https://forum.ragezone.com/f197/release-compiled-igcn-s9-e2-1143725/

Or if you are a more advanced user use the source here
https://forum.ragezone.com/f197/release-igcn-s9e2-compiled-src-1210969/

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't use this file, but I used @DragonSeth file shared on this forum, it's easy to configure and has very few errors, if possible, I recommend you to use it as your starting point

Thank You very much.I really appreciate the information you give me. :thumbup::rolleyes: Is this files stable and compatible with WebEngine CMS? What problems can I expect from them (serious bugs in example)? :thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank You very much.I really appreciate the information you give me. :thumbup::rolleyes: Is this files stable and compatible with WebEngine CMS? What problems can I expect from them (serious bugs in example)? :thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1:
As far as I can remember, there's only one small bug that is the RF skill 6 cells, but the actual range of effect in the game is 5.if you are going to open commercial then use source: https://forum.ragezone.com/f197/release-igcn-s9e2-compiled-src-1210969/it's been updated and you can edit/add anything you want

With WebEngine, it is compatible, currently, WebEngine is preconfigured for high seasons, maybe you still have to edit a bit.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Yes, i start a files and this bugs are gone, but drop of BC and DC quest items is ridiculous. Are you have last patch, because link is broken?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
And the source code is not provided? is it a private and commercial project ? and the theme with the release is advertising and a free beta test?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Someone would have the file, the link is broken.
GameServer With Dark Raven CC Fix & ChaosBox Bug Fixes igcn

Reaction score
Someone would have the file, the link is broken.
GameServer With Dark Raven CC Fix & ChaosBox Bug Fixes igcn
not the patch only, but the full files repack all together

MuServer:

Cliente Base:

CashShop (Client):

Disconnect Kanturu Event Fix (dead link, seems there is a kanturu event bug?)

Winrar password if needed:
creandomu.com

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

MuServer:

Cliente Base:

CashShop (Client):

creandomu.com
Thank You!! , Downloading, files perfect ^^

MuServer:

Cliente Base:

CashShop (Client):

creandomu.com
chaos castle DL FIXED :D, thx, testing katurin now.

1682556826602 - [Release] Compiled IGCN Season 9 Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

Work Katurun Event, Thankx, in used world 40 to fix move lorencia bug.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Back