• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Release] Compiled IGCN Season 9 Server Files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i found out why.. because i made my account from IGN tools, thats why, i deleted everything, remake it, register from website, everything its ok :D

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
my friends cant connect on public IP what should i do? or what port should i use? can someone guide me or i did something wrong in the config

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
well i have DNS, and i made the changes only to :
MuServer>ConnectServer>IGC_ServerList
MuServer>IGCData>IGC_MapServerInfo
and in client>data>local>serverinfo.bmd

rest i left 127.0.0.1

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
well i have DNS, and i made the changes only to :
MuServer>ConnectServer>IGC_ServerList
MuServer>IGCData>IGC_MapServerInfo
and in client>data>local>serverinfo.bmd

rest i left 127.0.0.1

can they connect with your server?
mine i got only local ip set on the 192.168.1.50

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yes they can, because i have dns, i will send you a private to test if you want

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i'm registering to battlecore, but i can't see any battlecore when i press select server.

any ideea?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello, its possible to get some script to create Accounts automatically InGame??
I dont want use a website for my server.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
anyone have the item.bmd with fixed Seed Sphere lv 5 empty?
ty!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
help when i create account in IGC.EssentialTools it said
Could not find stored procedure master.dbo.XP.MD5_EncodekeyVal how can i fix it??

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you @thevjfla

how to fix Visual??

Last edited by a moderator:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
how to fix Visual??

This is a issue with the driver of the intel integrated graphics card. The only fix what i know its install a old driver, if anyone have a better fix please share

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have a question, both Data Servers are not responding and when i try to run everything else i get "JoinServer Connect Fail" The only thing that runs successfully is ConnectServer I'm not sure what could be the problem, I'm trying to run the server on local, i put my SQL user and pass in all the places that's it's supposed to be but nada still the same thing.

I tried searching for my problem but i found people with no answers to the problem x.x

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have a question, both Data Servers are not responding and when i try to run everything else i get "JoinServer Connect Fail" The only thing that runs successfully is ConnectServer I'm not sure what could be the problem, I'm trying to run the server on local, i put my SQL user and pass in all the places that's it's supposed to be but nada still the same thing.

I tried searching for my problem but i found people with no answers to the problem x.x

Same with me, check your mssql config.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi
im wondering where can i activate deactivate the golden goblin invasion

the one with the spawn books for obtaining the angel and devil wings at the end from golden kundun

Back