Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Create mu online season 6 episode 3 custom items 2013 greek bladegr

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Anybody here tried Hega + 5sockets using this server files, please post it here, this Evil uber 5 sockets exist on my server.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Screen(10_07-17_50)-0000 - [Release] Create mu online season 6 episode 3 custom items 2013 greek bladegr - RaGEZONE Forums Screen(10_07-17_50)-0001 - [Release] Create mu online season 6 episode 3 custom items 2013 greek bladegr - RaGEZONE Forums

SO IDK but my set options are all messed up on any set i make with the mu maker i tryed a few other ones and its the same thing as you see in the picture is there any fixs for this any help would be great other then that every fine just socket and acc sets that i see still doing littie testing

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
View attachment 138053View attachment 138054

SO IDK but my set options are all messed up on any set i make with the mu maker i tryed a few other ones and its the same thing as you see in the picture is there any fixs for this any help would be great other then that every fine just socket and acc sets that i see still doing littie testing

You can add sockets on your set and also opts , config found in SCFData\Items :)

Cheers.

Twilight Mu Owner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Mirror Link:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anybody here can help me with my lil problem on the connection string or maybe in odbc , everythin' is polished , it's working 100% locally but when i tried other ISP/Other PC using the client i build, it say's INVALID LOGIN.

1.) MUcore 1 0 8 integration
2.) Cash shop
3.) Users maximum limit 1K+
4.) Castle Seige
5.) Credit points
6.) Web Shop
7.) VIP's

It's all good, but when i use the client on other PC/Other ISP it says

Who want's to do game testing using my version, ill help you with your server both web and game server when this lil prob fixed. :)

PM me ur skype details.

Cheers :)

venice.dizon2>>>Skype
Sparkmu Gaming Network Admin

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Anyone knows a way to fix box of kundun drops? Because the zen drop and normal items cannot be removed trough eventitembags, but items can be added so any ideas?

venice.dizon2>>>Skype
Sparkmu Gaming Network Admin

You try editting TitanCS and TitanLinkServer Configs for the ip and sql you using and then in main put the machines ip or web link, then it shouldwork ok if not then it could be the sql databases. Maybe you not restore them or maybe not use the ODBC OR MAYBE YOU HAVE MD5 on and the databases dont support it i guess

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
untitled.JPG - [Release] Create mu online season 6 episode 3 custom items 2013 greek bladegr - RaGEZONE Forums help pls .. New version of game is required i tried to edit main.exe but nothing happens i tried to edit all. And i try all tutorial in ragezone but nothing happen pls.. Help me guys. Wat will i do. Or pls upload new main.exe client plssssss. Tnx in advance.

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I tried to edit 22679 and other sever files to 1.03.52 but nothing happen. Pls help me i want to create this server.. Need new version of game is required pls download the new version. I edit the main and all. Pls help me thnxxxx

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I tried to edit 22679 and other sever files to 1.03.52 but nothing happen. Pls help me i want to create this server.. Need new version of game is required pls download the new version. I edit the main and all. Pls help me thnxxxx

what is the serial number of the server files? and double check the serial number in Main.exe? make sure they are the same, also make sure if you use the client provided with these files then do not edit version in the files unless you change everything in main. so double check again and if not work then PM me in skype: tech.restless and i will help you.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
THIS IS MY CONFIG IN SFC_CONFIG

[h=3][General]

SCFTCPPort=44405
SCFGenerateLogs=0
SCFMaxConnections=400 //Max 1000
SCFShowAllServers=0

[AntiFlood]

SCFMaxSendListCount=10
SCFDisconnectAfter=60
SCFBlackListAutoLearnAfterFloodCount=3

[FtpServerInfo]

SCFAddress=127.0.0.1
SCFPort=21
SCFID=connect
SCFPASS=connect

[HttpServerInfo]

SCFHTTPAddress=127.0.0.1
SCFPort=21
SCFID=connect
SCFPASS=connect

[GameServerInfo]

SCFClientVersion=1.08.34
SCFVersionFileName=version.wvd

AND THIS IS MY CONFIG IN SFC_COMMON

[Version]
ClientExeVersion=1.03.52
ClientExeSerial=alejandroperez

SCFSeason5e2Enabled=1
SCFSeason6e1Enabled=1
SCFSeason6e2Enabled=1
SCFIsEngProtocol=1
SCFIsRecoverPShop=0

[Common]

SCFResponErrorCheck=0
SCFResponErrorMSTimePlaying=60000
SCFResponErrorMSTimeConnected=30000
SCFLogOutType=0

SCFElfSoldierMaxLevel=150
SCFAllianceRequireMembers=5
SCFGuildResetReq=0
SCFGuildWarMemberReq=0
SCFUseSNOCheckCode=0
SCFTradeMixEnabled=1
SCFIsTradeAntiHackTime=0
SCFUsePShopOnlyInLorenMarket=1

SCFUseAllowedMoveperSecs=0
SCFAllowedMoveperSecs=60

AND MY VERSION IN MAIN IS 22679 . THEN I TRIED TO OPEN MU CLIENT WITHOUT SERVER BUT THE PROBLEM IS THE MAIN.EXE VERSION EVEY TIME
I OPEN THE MAIN.EXE AND SELECT SERVER ALWAYS SAID THAT I NEED TO DOWNLOAD THE NEW VERSION.

MY VERSION IN CLIENT CONFIG IN MAIN.EXE IS 1.03.52 ..

[/h]

what is the serial number of the server files? and double check the serial number in Main.exe? make sure they are the same, also make sure if you use the client provided with these files then do not edit version in the files unless you change everything in main. so double check again and if not work then PM me in skype: tech.restless and i will help you.

sir can u edit the gameclient and server and send here pls ? i cant do whyy whyyyyyyy hhuhuh.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Anybody here tried Hega + 5sockets using this server files, please post it here, this Evil uber 5 sockets exist on my server.

You mean Vicious/Hyon Dragon ACC set +5 sockets+Joh? :D easy configured :p i have it on my server :p

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You mean Vicious/Hyon Dragon ACC set +5 sockets+Joh? :D easy configured :p i have it on my server :p

HEY DUDE am still littie new working on mu use too aion and other stuff would you like to share now you configured too work ?? am sure you wont but i had to ask hehe

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Create mu online season 6 episode 3 custom items 2013 greek bladegr

HEY DUDE am still littie new working on mu use too aion and other stuff would you like to share now you configured too work ?? am sure you wont but i had to ask hehe

Which part of config?

-

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Which part of config?

-
HOW DID YOU get the Vicious/Hyon Dragon ACC set +5 sockets+Joh configured too work rite because there dont work even with the mumaker only 1 socket show up when i add them

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
why i cant do a gm command like /move or /items /make ?
ha i can create an items here ? and what is the gm command ?
i dont know how to crete item or drop.. only i know is [!] TO CHAT AS A GM.
but i try to move like /move admin 232 332 . but nothing happen pls help me

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Create mu online season 6 episode 3 custom items 2013 greek bladegr

why i cant do a gm command like /move or /items /make ?
ha i can create an items here ? and what is the gm command ?
i dont know how to crete item or drop.. only i know is [!] TO CHAT AS A GM.
but i try to move like /move admin 232 332 . but nothing happen pls help me

To get gm commands add your gm name in gameserver/ GMList

-

HOW DID YOU get the Vicious/Hyon Dragon ACC set +5 sockets+Joh configured too work rite because there dont work even with the mumaker only 1 socket show up when i add them

Its easy, in scfdata/item/socket item add first 2 codes of items and should work fine if not, lift sockets oer item limit

-

Socket Items config patch to have all items with sockets, including the Ancient Sets ;) just download this and replace the files in your server files with the files in archive ;)

P.S dont forget to give me a like if i helped :p

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello everyone could anyone tell me how to put the drop of item ex

Back