• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Release] CzF Season 4.5 [1.00.90] Latest Files + Sources

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
when i use TwistingSlash gameserver crash .. someone can fix?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I already fixed twist slash, I am enough to remove packet of the protocol

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I already fixed twist slash, I am enough to remove packet of the protocol

Please, help me to fix twist slash bug :(

---------- Post added 04-21-2010 at 12:50 AM ---------- Previous post was 04-20-2010 at 11:26 PM ----------

Fixed !
Solucion: in protocol archive
Code:
if ((gObj->HaveWeaponInHand == FALSE && aRecv[4] ) || gObj->pInventory[10].m_Type == 0x1A0A || gObj->pInventory[11].m_Type == 0x1A0A)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Fix twist slash.

remove

Code:
case 0x1E:
		if ((ObjTable[aIndex].HaveWeaponInHand == FALSE && aRecv[4] == 0x29) || ObjTable[aIndex].pInventory[10].m_Type == 0x1A0A || ObjTable[aIndex].pInventory[11].m_Type == 0x1A0A)
		{
		aRecv[4] = 0xFF;
		}
		break;

protocol.cpp

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Shatter thanks for this release

one question

* GameMaster (Win7)
* PK Bug
* Ancient + F.O
* Socket + F.O
* BC/DS Enter
* Golden Invasion
* BoK Drop
* Many more..

It's in GameServer.exe or GameServer.dll? If in .dll, what options in GameServer.ini?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
pls, help. When I run GS and GS_CS, I got two error ... Pls, give me GameServer.dll and GameServerCS.dll :(
Shatter - [Release] CzF Season 4.5 [1.00.90] Latest Files + Sources - RaGEZONE Forums

Shatter - [Release] CzF Season 4.5 [1.00.90] Latest Files + Sources - RaGEZONE Forums

Hell Yeah!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i guess your server files is lack of dll files..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Guys, any guid or program names how to debug?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
this is funny.. people here are saying oh.. bad comunity flaming the whole mu comunity but most people dont know how to code and the ones that do are busy working for a server and the ones who try to fix bugs wont point people to the right direction on how to learn how to code or were to start.. people just say go learn C++ but when you learn C++ ur no were near close on fixing bugs in something like Mu instead try to point people to the right direction and maybe we get a better community when people go and learn and then try to help :glare:

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
GameServer Crash every 5 - 12 hours :( & create .dmp file (500 Mb aprox)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How to change client protocol to jpn?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Error in gameservers:

unable to load gameserver.dll

somebody can help me pleae

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Please, someone upload gameserver.dll and gameservercs.dll for this files. Thanks.

Back