• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Release]Database D13 Running in Mssql 2005

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I only aked because i will create a new Client with much constum Stuff like over 15 new Pets and 10 new Unqiues !
New Weapons included too

And now i dont have to add D12 and 13 :D

i know ^^ soo My problem is ? i need Update my cro_Client by SMC ? and all Fine or not ?
hmm... i use Glory Silkroad and Echo of silence and is does't work for me :(:(:( please help me...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
So what your problem ?
you want to make a Patch with SMC ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
okej Fine all is work...
now i have next error.. Open all files and open silkroad and Shard Manager Closed why ?

@Edit
All Is Good ^^ upload media.pk2 And good :) thx all ;) Later i upload my media.pk2 :)

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Which CLient i have to use ?
If i use KSRO there are no D13/D12 Items

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
for users who use the mysql 2005 ^ ^ I've seen many topics asking for someone to upload these databases running on mssql 2005 then be here

Download:
Password:King$

Create by King$ in epvper

New 22/1/2012

To Fix Honor in This is Data Base Download

New 23/1/2012
Media ICON + res_info D13 AND D12 Here
Download:

New 23/1/2012
Sro_Client 130 Here
Download:

:thumbup:
quests, guides and other things no longer appear. why?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
for users who use the mysql 2005 ^ ^ I've seen many topics asking for someone to upload these databases running on mssql 2005 then be here

Download:

:thumbup:

1st of all mate i want to say CONGRATULATIONS for this awesome work.

i tryed statiic. playcreed. anotherone d13 DB and all FAIL at D13 wearing. using wingsro client with and without Statiic media.pk2. and pet spawn problem-i solved in statiic its ok. but here i didnt had because it works good, im really impressed because actually i oppened without looking all areas were open (silly me) . BUT!! this one all worked with all areas i got (i7 2600 - 8gbram). im also using GlorySRO client, i had to upgrade the database to V1.261 via SMC (if any1 need help doing that pm).

Now mr NoMore. Using your client there are some things i cant use in item mall. i mean i cant buy some avatars. or this new pets. where do i activate this in DB? and how to remove this xmas event or w/e it is

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
1st of all mate i want to say CONGRATULATIONS for this awesome work.

i tryed statiic. playcreed. anotherone d13 DB and all FAIL at D13 wearing. using wingsro client with and without Statiic media.pk2. and pet spawn problem-i solved in statiic its ok. but here i didnt had because it works good, im really impressed because actually i oppened without looking all areas were open (silly me) . BUT!! this one all worked with all areas i got (i7 2600 - 8gbram). im also using GlorySRO client, i had to upgrade the database to V1.261 via SMC (if any1 need help doing that pm).

Now mr NoMore. Using your client there are some things i cant use in item mall. i mean i cant buy some avatars. or this new pets. where do i activate this in DB? and how to remove this xmas event or w/e it is
no but i will actived soon

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hi man
how are you?
i need ask you on bug in your SRO_VT_SHARD_D13
warrior skill {Dare Devil} in lvl 110 attack one hit only
when he attack by it first hit make damge and secound hit no make damge
only move plz tell me how i repair this problem
thanks

Initiate Mage
Reaction score