Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] DBO KR Server Source

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everyone!

So, as promised (a bit later than what promised), here is the KR server source I am currently using to work with. Unfortunately, I uploaded it to mega instead of github because it would have taken me a while longer to upload it to github (I'm not too familiar with github). Remember, this is NOT a source I created from the ground up. All credits for this source goes to the AKCore team. All I did was merely build onto what they left off.

Without further-ado, here's the link!

Only thing I ask is for someone to upload this to a public github repository so that if anyone were to work on this source they can share their progress with the community. If you have any questions, you can reach out to me either by RageZone PM's or just by replying to this post. Until next time! :laugh:

EDIT: --DISCLAIMER--
You are going to need the boost folder! I didn't upload it with this source because it would have taken longer to upload. You can find it on this forum somewhere!

UPDATE:
The link in the spoiler was updated with the github repository! Happy coding! :laugh:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It is good to see people who continue working and contributing to the project.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for posting it to the github, ivan! I will update the link on the main post soon.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you. It will be really useful for who works on it seriously.

Back