Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Release DDtank Brazil 10.6

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, world!
It's been a few years since a Brazilian ragezone came to an end and I didn't contribute to the community :c

The reason for my disappearance from the game community is due to the toxicity of several members who insist on bringing problems to others, I don't see any problem in sharing knowledge, but I see problems in sharing files, I believe that by sharing knowledge, we open doors so that other people can also improve not only in our community, but generally improve in the programming, reverse engineering, and development environment, and of course, we avoid people who just take advantage of shared or leaked files without permissions for their own benefit. like sales, thefts, attacks, these things not only stain our community, but also stain the members.

I would really like to share more files for people to study, but I can't do that, because I know how it starts, and I also know how it's going to end, and it won't be good.

Download :
Credits: Jefferson Ataa (JeffzSplush-Xiaojian), João Nexus, Snape, Trminhpc

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you can install these files the same way you install any other

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
please help me, i have url rewrite installed, thanks

JeffzSplush - Release DDtank Brazil 10.6 - RaGEZONE Forums

Back