• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Release] Decoded Old Version Interpid Gamecp

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes item shop is easy to fix , just some mismatch on the Code , you just need to edit it right :)::):

Can you tell me what kind of bug is that ?

yes brother , the bug will be , it will only show a white blank page unless its fixed :D:

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
u guys mean this item mall? ya the problem is in the php code but since non of u guys know php good luck fixing it ;)

itemmall - [Release] Decoded Old Version Interpid Gamecp - RaGEZONE Forums

heh

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Pokemon Tamer
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
even though i dont know much about php, it took me only a couple of minutes to fix the item shop
there's a license expiration warning, is it normal..??
its been a very long time since ive come here
nice release..
gc - [Release] Decoded Old Version Interpid Gamecp - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i got and database issu.

Couldn't connect to the Game CP database server.

i have the RF_GameCP database
and RF_ItemsDB then did odbc for them.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
but i can tell u this the problem is in the code of the module it self.... im not gonna give away the anser but a hint where to find the problem and fix it...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
UniverseGaming Sir thanks a lot for this release --_-- I only want GameCP if iz intrepid one I got errors while executing those MSSQL querys still stuck at(I realize that I needed those DBS before starting those upgrades) 2.0.1 beta to 2.1.1 it shows me tons of errors and since I duno PhP at all as u stated I'm humble and will ask for HELP!! please help me set up this intrepid dream -_-
first things 1st I did run RFGame_CP RF_WORLDEP2 and RF_ItensDB I got some error but I was able to fix it(all 3 runing) but when trying to run 2.0.1 beta to 2.1.1 it shows me tons of errors here we go this is the msg I got:

5074, Level 16, State 1, Line 28
The object 'DF_gamecp_redeem_log_redeem_price' is dependent on column 'redeem_price'.
Msg 4922, Level 16, State 9, Line 28
ALTER TABLE ALTER COLUMN redeem_price failed because one or more objects access this column.
Msg 5074, Level 16, StateMsg 1, Line 35
The object 'DF_gamecp_redeem_log_redeem_total_gp' is dependent on column 'redeem_total_gp'.
Msg 4922, Level 16, State 9, Line 35
ALTER TABLE ALTER COLUMN redeem_total_gp failed because one or more objects access this column.
Msg 5074, Level 16, State 1, Line 43
The object 'DF_gamecp_shop_items_item_price' is dependent on column 'item_price'.
Msg 4922, Level 16, State 9, Line 43
ALTER TABLE ALTER COLUMN item_price failed because one or more objects access this column.
Msg 2705, Level 16, State 4, Line 50
Column names in each table must be unique. Column name 'item_delete' in table 'gamecp_shop_items' is specified more than once.
Msg 2627, Level 14, State 1, Line 56
Violation of PRIMARY KEY constraint 'PK_gamecp_config'. Cannot insert duplicate key in object 'dbo.gamecp_config'. The duplicate key value is (vote_max_gp).
The statement has been terminated.
Msg 2627, Level 14, State 1, Line 58
Violation of PRIMARY KEY constraint 'PK_gamecp_config'. Cannot insert duplicate key in object 'dbo.gamecp_config'. The duplicate key value is (vote_min_gp).
Msg 2627, Level 14, State 1, Line 60
Violation of PRIMARY KEY constraint 'PK_gamecp_config'. Cannot insert duplicate key in object 'dbo.gamecp_config'. The duplicate key value is (gamecp_smtp_enable).
Msg 2627, Level 14, State 1, Line 62
Violation of PRIMARY KEY constraint 'PK_gamecp_config'. Cannot insert duplicate key in object 'dbo.gamecp_config'. The duplicate key value is (gamecp_smtp_enable_ssl).
Msg 2627, Level 14, State 1, Line 64
Violation of PRIMARY KEY constraint 'PK_gamecp_config'. Cannot insert duplicate key in object 'dbo.gamecp_config'. The duplicate key value is (gamecp_smtp_password).
Msg 2627, Level 14, State 1, Line 66
Violation of PRIMARY KEY constraint 'PK_gamecp_config'. Cannot insert duplicate key in object 'dbo.gamecp_config'. The duplicate key value is (gamecp_smtp_port).
Msg 2627, Level 14, State 1, Line 68
Violation of PRIMARY KEY constraint 'PK_gamecp_config'. Cannot insert duplicate key in object 'dbo.gamecp_config'. The duplicate key value is (gamecp_smtp_server).
Msg 2627, Level 14, State 1, Line 70
Violation of PRIMARY KEY constraint 'PK_gamecp_config'. Cannot insert duplicate key in object 'dbo.gamecp_config'. The duplicate key value is (gamecp_smtp_username).
Msg 2627, Level 14, State 1, Line 72
Violation of PRIMARY KEY constraint 'PK_gamecp_config'. Cannot insert duplicate key in object 'dbo.gamecp_config'. The duplicate key value is (shop_order_by).
Msg 2627, Level 14, State 1, Line 74
Violation of PRIMARY KEY constraint 'PK_gamecp_config'. Cannot insert duplicate key in object 'dbo.gamecp_config'. The duplicate key value is (shop_sort).
Msg 2627, Level 14, State 1, Line 76
Violation of PRIMARY KEY constraint 'PK_gamecp_config'. Cannot insert duplicate key in object 'dbo.gamecp_config'. The duplicate key value is (gamecp_ban_reasons).
Msg 2627, Level 14, State 1, Line 78
Violation of PRIMARY KEY constraint 'PK_gamecp_config'. Cannot insert duplicate key in object 'dbo.gamecp_config'. The duplicate key value is (scurity_max_accounts).

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
strange error ive never seen it and i dont really have the tme to help busy IRL

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
even though i dont know much about php, it took me only a couple of minutes to fix the item shop
there's a license expiration warning, is it normal..??
its been a very long time since ive come here
nice release..
View attachment 154156

Good dp man ;) , ye you can remove that liscense thing too , its there too a line we just need to remove it to make it disable ;)

UniverseGaming Sir thanks a lot for this release --_-- I only want GameCP if iz intrepid one I got errors while executing those MSSQL querys still stuck at(I realize that I needed those DBS before starting those upgrades) 2.0.1 beta to 2.1.1 it shows me tons of errors and since I duno PhP at all as u stated I'm humble and will ask for HELP!! please help me set up this intrepid dream -_-
first things 1st I did run RFGame_CP RF_WORLDEP2 and RF_ItensDB I got some error but I was able to fix it(all 3 runing) but when trying to run 2.0.1 beta to 2.1.1 it shows me tons of errors here we go this is the msg I got:

5074, Level 16, State 1, Line 28
The object 'DF_gamecp_redeem_log_redeem_price' is dependent on column 'redeem_price'.
Msg 4922, Level 16, State 9, Line 28
ALTER TABLE ALTER COLUMN redeem_price failed because one or more objects access this column.
Msg 5074, Level 16, StateMsg 1, Line 35
The object 'DF_gamecp_redeem_log_redeem_total_gp' is dependent on column 'redeem_total_gp'.
Msg 4922, Level 16, State 9, Line 35
ALTER TABLE ALTER COLUMN redeem_total_gp failed because one or more objects access this column.
Msg 5074, Level 16, State 1, Line 43
The object 'DF_gamecp_shop_items_item_price' is dependent on column 'item_price'.
Msg 4922, Level 16, State 9, Line 43
ALTER TABLE ALTER COLUMN item_price failed because one or more objects access this column.
Msg 2705, Level 16, State 4, Line 50
Column names in each table must be unique. Column name 'item_delete' in table 'gamecp_shop_items' is specified more than once.
Msg 2627, Level 14, State 1, Line 56
Violation of PRIMARY KEY constraint 'PK_gamecp_config'. Cannot insert duplicate key in object 'dbo.gamecp_config'. The duplicate key value is (vote_max_gp).
Msg 2627, Level 14, State 1, Line 58
Violation of PRIMARY KEY constraint 'PK_gamecp_config'. Cannot insert duplicate key in object 'dbo.gamecp_config'. The duplicate key value is (vote_min_gp).
Msg 2627, Level 14, State 1, Line 60
Violation of PRIMARY KEY constraint 'PK_gamecp_config'. Cannot insert duplicate key in object 'dbo.gamecp_config'. The duplicate key value is (gamecp_smtp_enable).
Msg 2627, Level 14, State 1, Line 62
Violation of PRIMARY KEY constraint 'PK_gamecp_config'. Cannot insert duplicate key in object 'dbo.gamecp_config'. The duplicate key value is (gamecp_smtp_enable_ssl).
Msg 2627, Level 14, State 1, Line 64
Violation of PRIMARY KEY constraint 'PK_gamecp_config'. Cannot insert duplicate key in object 'dbo.gamecp_config'. The duplicate key value is (gamecp_smtp_password).
Msg 2627, Level 14, State 1, Line 66
Violation of PRIMARY KEY constraint 'PK_gamecp_config'. Cannot insert duplicate key in object 'dbo.gamecp_config'. The duplicate key value is (gamecp_smtp_port).
Msg 2627, Level 14, State 1, Line 68
Violation of PRIMARY KEY constraint 'PK_gamecp_config'. Cannot insert duplicate key in object 'dbo.gamecp_config'. The duplicate key value is (gamecp_smtp_server).
Msg 2627, Level 14, State 1, Line 70
Violation of PRIMARY KEY constraint 'PK_gamecp_config'. Cannot insert duplicate key in object 'dbo.gamecp_config'. The duplicate key value is (gamecp_smtp_username).
Msg 2627, Level 14, State 1, Line 72
Violation of PRIMARY KEY constraint 'PK_gamecp_config'. Cannot insert duplicate key in object 'dbo.gamecp_config'. The duplicate key value is (shop_order_by).
Msg 2627, Level 14, State 1, Line 74
Violation of PRIMARY KEY constraint 'PK_gamecp_config'. Cannot insert duplicate key in object 'dbo.gamecp_config'. The duplicate key value is (shop_sort).
Msg 2627, Level 14, State 1, Line 76
Violation of PRIMARY KEY constraint 'PK_gamecp_config'. Cannot insert duplicate key in object 'dbo.gamecp_config'. The duplicate key value is (gamecp_ban_reasons).
Msg 2627, Level 14, State 1, Line 78
Violation of PRIMARY KEY constraint 'PK_gamecp_config'. Cannot insert duplicate key in object 'dbo.gamecp_config'. The duplicate key value is (scurity_max_accounts).

Check db bro ^+^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I was able to setup the intrepid GameCP,, its online acount register working status working but itemshop don't work, and when I tried to go to 127.0.0.1:2224/gcp/includes/anything.php It says [GameCP Debug] PHP Notice: in file /gcp/gamecp_common.php on line 214: Undefined variable: admin
I need to change that admin on that line to my user ADMIN used on includes/main/config.php ? other error I got when trying to use any admin_edit_character.php iz Fatal error: Call to undefined function hasPermissions() in C:\AppServ\www\gcp\includes\admin_edit_character.php on line 13 ......the code on line 13 iz : if( hasPermissions($do) )
can any of u guys point me on how to create an ADMIN login to gameCP please? ^_^ tnks in advance Masters Best reggards

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
dunno what I changed but now all admin opitions are showed on left side but I still don't have acess to them.. plus now I got license expiration warning same as DPMAN itemshop still not working hahaha

Back