• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Release] DEMO Set Item drop rate from Monsters Ver 1.0 (DEMO)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
.NET Framework 2.0

Download here

1. Just Extract and Run ^^.
2. Config your server IP/Port/User/pass etc...

Please leave your comment for a better tool. :p:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good idea,but there are some error and bug:
-on 3.5 database it don't work (probably because on title of the program say "4.2" :p,if you can make it work for 3.5 also ^^)
-the window are very very large for standard resolution and it not have scroll in-page (in my case 1024x768,but i not have tried with a different resolution)
-not work if the database is different (es. atum2_db_account2 not work but there are the same database of the original and with many tool work)

Fix these step and it was a very great tool (y)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hint: Protect your work in future

For uber pro developers from RZ ;D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
getting errors on ep3.x dbs would nice if it works on that also
because 3.5 data and 4.2 data structure are different :p: I will create 3.5 tool if i had more time

Good idea,but there are some error and bug:
-on 3.5 database it don't work (probably because on title of the program say "4.2" :p,if you can make it work for 3.5 also ^^)
-the window are very very large for standard resolution and it not have scroll in-page (in my case 1024x768,but i not have tried with a different resolution)
-not work if the database is different (es. atum2_db_account2 not work but there are the same database of the original and with many tool work)

Fix these step and it was a very great tool (y)

1. As what i said, cauze structure of databases are different ^^
2. Yes, my screen solution is 1920 x 1080 :p:
3 and more ... Please wait next version

Hint: Protect your work in future

For uber pro developers from RZ ;D
Thank you so much WarriorSW, you really teach me a big lesson :thumbup:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I hope so. Thats 99% rzoners point of view 'im dev and pro owner but how to do...'

Back