• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook pagefor updates, or we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.)

[Release Dev]Icarus Online Unpaker, server emu + sql, tools, launcher, reg script

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank You So much Klugor :) And Anyone Know a Way to translate Language ? i think in SXB files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi all Why i get this Error anyone know ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
client source code ? nope i just download from MEga link its never start i try with icarusonline.to private client its same not start with icarus.exe file which inside server files fix folder also i try official client its start someway but disconnect at first screen and Login server give Hash Error :(

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I did not understand this working server files? I look at the dB files and there is nothing

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I did not understand this working server files? I look at the dB files and there is nothing
This is emulator, work login to game. Any function not working!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, I would like to be able to pass the client's link so I can download it. Greetings G

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Wait really?!?!? I thought i'd never seen this game being leaked

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
lots of people working on it. do you have any files?if so, join the editorial office. ( discord server pm me)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
need update , me working , need little help , discord : !!BRUTAL!!#5737
adastmin - [Release Dev]Icarus Online Unpaker, server emu + sql, tools, launcher, reg script - RaGEZONE Forums

Back