• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Release] Disabled +14 +15 on Chaos Machine (For downgraded S6Ep3)

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Good Day Ragezone

I guess this is not new to other developers but for newbies like me
This patch is for those who use MuEMU client downgraded S6Ep3 who use up to +13 only in setting
The patch totally disabled +14 to +15 in Chaos Machine

here is the patch Client Side Only

Screenshot

ERZyKCc - [Release] Disabled +14 +15 on Chaos Machine (For downgraded S6Ep3) - RaGEZONE Forums

ziRP3uq - [Release] Disabled +14 +15 on Chaos Machine (For downgraded S6Ep3) - RaGEZONE Forums

J2pz2Ac - [Release] Disabled +14 +15 on Chaos Machine (For downgraded S6Ep3) - RaGEZONE Forums

5oQb0L - [Release] Disabled +14 +15 on Chaos Machine (For downgraded S6Ep3) - RaGEZONE Forums

P8pGF06 - [Release] Disabled +14 +15 on Chaos Machine (For downgraded S6Ep3) - RaGEZONE Forums

Try at your own risk but it is working on mine

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
That will bring more problem to your server lol, ofc you will be able to stop only those who cant bypass the patch but many will....

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hello can you upload the link again?
hello can you upload the link again?

Back