• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Release] Dmn Mu CMS Premium 1.1.8

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello people.
I am sharing the decompilation of the web DMNMUCMS, because the website used ( ), created functions with names created by them, thus needing to recreate various web functions, as I have no time to move, I am sharing in case someone want to post and post would be interesting.
do not have images of her because she does not run without fixing the functions.

Ola pessoal.
Estou compartilhando a decompilação da web DMNMUCMS, pois o site usado ( ), criou funcoes com nomes criados por eles, precisando assim recriar varias funcoes da web, como estou sem tempo para mexer, estou compatilhando para caso alguem queira fixar e postar seria interessante.
Não tenho imagens dela pois não roda sem fixar as funcoes.
Credits:
Dmn Mu Cms

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello people.
I am sharing the decompilation of the web DMNMUCMS, because the website used ( ), created functions with names created by them, thus needing to recreate various web functions, as I have no time to move, I am sharing in case someone want to post and post would be interesting.
do not have images of her because she does not run without fixing the functions.

Ola pessoal.
Estou compartilhando a decompilação da web DMNMUCMS, pois o site usado ( ), criou funcoes com nomes criados por eles, precisando assim recriar varias funcoes da web, como estou sem tempo para mexer, estou compatilhando para caso alguem queira fixar e postar seria interessante.
Não tenho imagens dela pois não roda sem fixar as funcoes.
Credits:
Dmn Mu Cms

Thanks, 1.1.9 crypted no have?)

Back