• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Release] DmN MuCMS Crack 1.1.2 Free Key

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Be happy with what you have... This is nonsense, shenanigans... --->>>
jL9EKLC - [Release] DmN MuCMS  Crack 1.1.2  Free Key - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
There is say that its full? Damn its cracked dmn off course its not complite. You think somebody will share with 1000$ web? Remember Mucore then his was cracked, full of bugs and 40% of modules doesnt work.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Am not responsible for the same development us nao te nho cul.pa if she appears with other cms.

S am here only sharing the same. Se continue with will be closing the same thing. Leave that voces even do that stand with good will still this bad then will pay the original ok ... No mas.

Reaction score
Am not responsible for the same development us nao te nho cul.pa if she appears with other cms.

S am here only sharing the same. Se continue with will be closing the same thing. Leave that voces even do that stand with good will still this bad then will pay the original ok ... No mas.

Do you release here some newer dmn cms webfiles?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Do you release here some newer dmn cms webfiles?

for what is happening I will not release any more but only this cms not it worth doing things and be criticized by others ... or a thank you win.

Reaction score
Dont listen that kids. They all time cry and anything else..

Haters gona hate. But if you can. Release some 1.13 or 1.1.4 version. The last one..
Cheers

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
until release 1.1.3 but do not have the files if someone send me the files read esatrei

THIS SYSTEM OVER ATTACKS ARE STABILIZED THE SAME ... FOR BACK ONLINE SO THAT ALL HAD STABILIZED ESATREI ONLINE .. "WARNING NO PROFITS IN ATTACK THAT WE DO NOT LET'S STOP WHAT WE DO BEST!"

System Online

its not release!
Fake

Close topic

that will be false and just because you are the DmN MuCMS this team so I will not stop until you guys do not have any customers ... let's start Atakas you also like s are doing to our forum .... PEOPLE ARE OUR SERVER HE ATTACKED BLOCK FOR USE yOU The DMN MUCMS LET'S sTART THE ATTACK THEM THE SERVER TO SEE WHAT IS GOOD ...

its not release!
Fake

Close topic

that will be false and just because you are the DmN MuCMS this team so I will not stop until you guys do not have any customers ... let's start Atakas you also like s are doing to our forum .... PEOPLE ARE OUR SERVER HE ATTACKED BLOCK FOR USE yOU The DMN MUCMS LET'S sTART THE ATTACK THEM THE SERVER TO SEE WHAT IS GOOD ...

Reaction score
until release 1.1.3 but do not have the files if someone send me the files read esatrei

THIS SYSTEM OVER ATTACKS ARE STABILIZED THE SAME ... FOR BACK ONLINE SO THAT ALL HAD STABILIZED ESATREI ONLINE .. "WARNING NO PROFITS IN ATTACK THAT WE DO NOT LET'S STOP WHAT WE DO BEST!"

System Online

Then if you can release 1.1.3 and everyone here will be happy, maybe.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes, someone help us in game : 0 players is this a bug ot what? I use MuEmu Server Files.....

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
After login im getting this error:
Sql sintax error. Please check application/logs/database_error_log_2016-02-25.txt for errors.

Logs:
================================================================================
SELECT WCoinC AS credits FROM GameShopPoint WHERE AccountID = 'Admin'
================================================================================
Invalid object name 'GameShopPoint'.

How to fix that?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sql sintax error. Please check application/logs/database_error_log_2016-02-25.txt for errors.

Logs:

How to fix that?
Damn read thread i was wrote about it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Logs:

How to fix that?

admincp->Website Setings->Credit Setings

Edit Table, Column, for read the credits from user and add or take credits...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back