• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Release] *DNT MSSQL Row Changer(SQUERY) /Mini Guide

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hello forum!

I've encountered some weird methods of changing a lot of rows in different types of colums which didn't work out when converting back to *DNT from *CSV by using "DNTableConverter"

I noticed that if you convert one of the large *DNT tables to *CSV it doesn't fully get all of what supposed to convert to.

Soooooo in that case use the "DB2DNT" tool and once you have injected the table in to your Database use this query to change 1 entire row of any of the column.

Be sure to select the table you want to edit and then select "New Query"
[MS SQL Query]
Code:
/* [This query is was made by major333/sirmajor] */
/* [All Row Select/Replace] */

Update
    [COLOR=#ff0000]enchanttable_temp[/COLOR]   /* <----[Change this to the table in your DB of which you want to edit in]*/
SET 
    [COLOR=#ff0000]_EnchantRatio[/COLOR]=[COLOR=#ff0000]1.0[/COLOR]  /*[The first line of this is the [COLOR=#ff0000]Column [/COLOR]that you want to modify and ='[COLOR=#ff0000]value[/COLOR]' ]*/
WHERE [COLOR=#ff0000]1[/COLOR] <= [COLOR=#ff0000]999999[/COLOR];  /*[From row 1 to what ever row you want it to go to]*/
After executing that and everything should be changed.
Open up the "DB2DNT" tool and select "Table to DNT" then save the file to where ever then it should convert fully =]

Hope this helps out any to you who are having problems with changing multiple large rows in the DB or such. If anyone want's to code a better query than this then just post it in the comments below and i will update this.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You know how to change EXP or Drop ?

sorry i bad eng

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you want to change exp, the easiest would be changing the channel bonus exp. Find ChannelInfo.xml in your server files folder and it should look like this.
Code:
<MeritBonusTable>
  <Bonus ID="1" MinLevel="1" MaxLevel="9" BonusType="CompleteExp" ExtendValue="[COLOR=#ff0000]60[/COLOR]"></Bonus>
  <Bonus ID="2" MinLevel="9" MaxLevel="16" BonusType="CompleteExp" ExtendValue="[COLOR=#ff0000]50[/COLOR]"></Bonus>
  <Bonus ID="3" MinLevel="16" MaxLevel="32" BonusType="CompleteExp" ExtendValue="[COLOR=#ff0000]15[/COLOR]"></Bonus>
  <Bonus ID="4" MinLevel="24" MaxLevel="70" BonusType="CompleteExp" ExtendValue="[COLOR=#ff0000]10[/COLOR]"></Bonus>
  <Bonus ID="5" MinLevel="1" MaxLevel="1" BonusType="CompleteExp" ExtendValue="0"></Bonus>
</MeritBonusTable>

Change the red numbers to what you want.

As for item drop, i'm not too sure. I tried changing the dnt files of itemdropgrouptable_item.dnt and itemdroptable_item.dnt etc.. but it only drops more gold. Although i've only tested this with the lvl 70 gaurdian nest chest.

Back