Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release]Dragon Nest 5 classes 70 cap level VM+Client+Tutorial (w/ Black Dragon Nest)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
so you're happy for us using your files? almost the same as the server your working/Skydn? ;)

Use this
Code:
[URL]http://forum.ragezone.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=143279&d=1390305658][/URL]
But i cant select that file to convert

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
my server is still open for test's, if you want to join to test something, pm me.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
still cant create GM , i already create account from localhost dan set AcclountLevelCode to 99 at dbo.Account , but stiill can do GM command :(

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Use this Dnt Converter
Code:
[URL]http://forum.ragezone.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=143279&d=1390305658][/URL]
that one dude.
I cant convert the xls file :s Can you upload it converted or something?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
still cant create GM , i already create account from localhost dan set AcclountLevelCode to 99 at dbo.Account , but stiill can do GM command :(
you still have to change another accountlevelcode at the dbo.CharacterStatus if i remembered correctly, then you can use GM commands.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
dnt to csv man what you're doing?

I tell you the file you post, i cant see the content, its like rare symbols. and you tell me to convert it, and as i say i cant convert it cause its not csv/dnt @w@

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you still have to change another accountlevelcode at the dbo.CharacterStatus if i remembered correctly, then you can use GM commands.
i try to change dbo.CharacterStatus but its effect to character lvl, and still cant use GM Command :(

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
USE [DNWorld]
UPDATE [dbo].[CharacterStatus]
SET JobCode=25
WHERE CharacterID=(SELECT CharacterID FROM [dbo].[Characters] WHERE CharacterName='NAME')

USE [DNWorld]
INSERT INTO JobChangeLogs (CharacterID, JobCode, LogDate) VALUES ((SELECT CharacterID FROM [dbo].[Characters] WHERE CharacterName='MONKEY4'), 25, (SELECT convert(varchar(25), getdate(), 120)) )

Command SQL JOB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back