• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Release]Dragon Nest 5 classes 70 cap level VM+Client+Tutorial (w/ Black Dragon Nest)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Since no one try to share this i guess i will just share it. :closedeyes:
This was EU files leaked from chinese forum. i know the original source of the files.

Full Repack Including English Client+Server files only: (For those who want to run it outside VM Password: Lunixx)
Client and Patches:
Server VM:

Here are the GM commands, Job Id's, Item Id's and also specific Item Id's for this server

Tutorial
Code:
[B]First thing to do[/B]
1 adjust the host and virtual machine system time on May 13, and prohibits the automatically synchronize with an Internet Server

2 as this machine physical memory insufficient 16G, first put distribution to virtual machine of memory reduced, such as this machine 8G, is distribution to virtual machine of memory for 8-hosts system occupy-client occupy =8-1-2=5G around, then in XP64 virtual machine in, right key I of computer-property-senior-performance-set-senior-virtual memory following of change-since defines size-initial size and maximum value are fill 6000-points right of set-following of determines, again heavy Kai. (Server takes about 9.5G of memory, allocation of physical memory, virtual memory 6G=11G>9.5G 5G+, conservative; other 4G/6G/12G this formula and so on)

3 this virtual machine is to use Bridge (Net0) model, is native to the routing Internet use. 192.168.1.80 IP is static by default, after you start your system, running in native-start--cmd, ping192.168.1.80
See what sense does not make sense. Do not pass check the VM settings, routing settings. If you use the direct dial-up Internet access, Net8 mode virtual machine networking settings changes to, the specific operation find Baidu.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[B]Starting the Server steps[/B]

1 run the desktop [registered 1. bat]
2 run the desktop netlaunch.exe
3 run the desktop servicemanagerexd.exe, enter T0vbdsNwUMFokmI code entry
4 run the desktop start.bat
5 start all processes in the ServiceManager.
6 whole green, modify the client start the bat file
For DragonNest.:192.168.1.:14300
(Such as longer than May 27, the server won't start, free desktop cleanup time limit tip tool to crack)

[B]Register your account[/B]

Method 1: run desktop registration 1. bat

Method 2: in the SQL Manager, and log points after executing the query, paste the following SQL statement, account/password modify.
use account
EXEC dbo.dn_register account ' password ' account

[B]Server-side open password[/B]
T0vbdsNwUMFokm

Here is the tutorial for you to run the DNDB and Login (Only for those who run outside VM)

Code:
1. Add users "DragonNest" with password "110C37E4A8ea823" and "SPExecutor" with random password
2. execute this commands

use Account
go
EXEC sp_change_users_login 'Update_One', 'DragonNest', 'DragonNest'
go

use DNMembership
go
go

use DNWorld
go
go

use DNGSM
go
go

use DNServerLog
go
go

use DNMembership
go
EXEC sp_change_users_login 'Update_One', 'SPExecutor', 'SPExecutor'
go

use DNWorld
go
go

use DNGSM
go
go

use DNServerLog
go

Server Side Screenshot

In-game Screenshots

Note: There is more detailed tutorial inside the VM, now on my side i manage the server side work without problem. but the client side have error=101.

Another Note: Using SkyDN latest client 397 will have Client Mismatch.

Last Note: Read the tutorial inside the VM carefully for successful server side setup. Goodluck :lol:

Thanks to all the fresh new link for the VM, Client files and full Repack Files veenzaa , OuTDooR and Lunisaf all credits goes to you guys. :thumbup1:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Since no one try to share this i guess i will just share it. :closedeyes:
This was EU files leaked from chinese forum. i know the original source of the files.

VM Server side, Client and Patches:
Password: c83j

Tutorial
Code:
[B]First thing to do[/B]
1 adjust the host and virtual machine system time on May 13, and prohibits the automatically synchronize with an Internet Server

2 as this machine physical memory insufficient 16G, first put distribution to virtual machine of memory reduced, such as this machine 8G, is distribution to virtual machine of memory for 8-hosts system occupy-client occupy =8-1-2=5G around, then in XP64 virtual machine in, right key I of computer-property-senior-performance-set-senior-virtual memory following of change-since defines size-initial size and maximum value are fill 6000-points right of set-following of determines, again heavy Kai. (Server takes about 9.5G of memory, allocation of physical memory, virtual memory 6G=11G>9.5G 5G+, conservative; other 4G/6G/12G this formula and so on)

3 this virtual machine is to use Bridge (Net0) model, is native to the routing Internet use. 192.168.1.80 IP is static by default, after you start your system, running in native-start--cmd, ping192.168.1.80
See what sense does not make sense. Do not pass check the VM settings, routing settings. If you use the direct dial-up Internet access, Net8 mode virtual machine networking settings changes to, the specific operation find Baidu.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[B]Starting the Server steps[/B]

1 run the desktop [registered 1. bat]
2 run the desktop netlaunch.exe
3 run the desktop servicemanagerexd.exe, enter T0vbdsNwUMFokmI code entry
4 run the desktop start.bat
5 start all processes in the ServiceManager.
6 whole green, modify the client start the bat file
For DragonNest.:192.168.1.:14300
(Such as longer than May 27, the server won't start, free desktop cleanup time limit tip tool to crack)

[B]Register your account[/B]

Method 1: run desktop registration 1. bat

Method 2: in the SQL Manager, and log points after executing the query, paste the following SQL statement, account/password modify.
use account
EXEC dbo.dn_register account ' password ' account

[B]Server-side open password[/B]
T0vbdsNwUMFokm

Server Side Screenshot

In-game Screenshots

Note: There is more detailed tutorial inside the VM, now on my side i manage the server side work without problem. but the client side have error=101.

Another Note: Using SkyDN latest client 397 will have Client Mismatch.

Last Note: Read the tutorial inside the VM carefully for successful server side setup. Goodluck :lol:

nice share... :)

but, someone be to credit????

CMIW!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
wow....nice share #kennethz .....:thumbup1: btw thx a lot for helping me a few months a go :D....

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Is it possible to do to limit the number of ram for a given process?
GameServer need 5.8GB Ram :/ So I can limit this GameServer to 3 GB RAM ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
basically u need >8G of RAM to have a chance.
say you have just 8G ram, and you wanna run the server and client on the same computer. say you running win 7 its taken 2g of ram, that leaves you 6g to spare.
so you can give virtual machine about 4g and in virtual machine set 6g of your hard drive space to be used as memory, then you would have 4+6=10g in VM to run the server side.
after that you still have 2g of ram left to run client

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can any one uploade this files in mega ????

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
basically u need >8G of RAM to have a chance.
say you have just 8G ram, and you wanna run the server and client on the same computer. say you running win 7 its taken 2g of ram, that leaves you 6g to spare.
so you can give virtual machine about 4g and in virtual machine set 6g of your hard drive space to be used as memory, then you would have 4+6=10g in VM to run the server side.
after that you still have 2g of ram left to run client

So in VMware set 6GB ram ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
make mirror link on mediafire or mega please in one file .iso or rar :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back