Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Dragon Nest 7 classes. (Jade+Talisman+Level 80 cap) [No GameRes]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Somebody unpacked without errors all paks EDN?

Rafael Carvalho - [Release] Dragon Nest 7 classes. (Jade+Talisman+Level 80 cap) [No GameRes] - RaGEZONE Forums

Some are 0kb.. so I unpacked it manually.

So.. Yes.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone can share a full gameres that work? I unpack gameres of Eternal DN client, work great except when i press "Start" (trying to enter at city) just show a black screen and next client error...

0o5w7O - [Release] Dragon Nest 7 classes. (Jade+Talisman+Level 80 cap) [No GameRes] - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how to fix 0kb file when unpacked?

use modelbrowser or any other tools. but beware, modelbrowser is a pain in the butt.

use EDN gameres , you need to replace all file html in resource\ui\guidepopup\helpguide
admin EDN has added malware on it

no need to put resource\ui\guidepopup\helpguide on server side.

how to fix 0kb file when unpacked?

09,10.pak unpacked without errors?
manually - QuickBMS?

Yes and unpacked the 0kb files on modelbrowser.

Anyone can share a full gameres that work? I unpack gameres of Eternal DN client, work great except when i press "Start" (trying to enter at city) just show a black screen and next client error...

View attachment 148577

Haven't experienced that. did you unpacked it all and checked if no 0kb files?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can anyone share dragonnest.exe eternal dn or any exe that have talisman and jade

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hey i have some problem.when i use DNsea and i use .exe jm001 loading screen and connect to game have error crash.how to fix this?use other .exe from to matching? sorry about english.

Back