Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Dragon Nest 7 classes. (Jade+Talisman+Level 80 cap) [No GameRes]

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I can't startup server because enigma protection is on files. Im trying with change of date but an advertice say "Program detect the date has changed". I need help, how bypass enigma protection? Pls!

Impossible, Village is in continue crash... We need a real guide or help because people what have start server can't get help an others.

Capturaº1º2.JPG - [Release] Dragon Nest 7 classes. (Jade+Talisman+Level 80 cap) [No GameRes] - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I can't startup server because enigma protection is on files. Im trying with change of date but an advertice say "Program detect the date has changed". I need help, how bypass enigma protection? Pls!

Impossible, Village is in continue crash... We need a real guide or help because people what have start server can't get help an others.

View attachment 148475

Have you tried doing this?

http://forum.ragezone.com/f853/release-dragon-nest-7-classes-1032349-post8243107/#post8243107

Because I managed to run it by doing that, but my client always crashes when logging in and going to town

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Rafael Carvalho - [Release] Dragon Nest 7 classes. (Jade+Talisman+Level 80 cap) [No GameRes] - RaGEZONE Forums

Managed to make it work, Replaced Database and Used Jm.exe

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes but Village just closed and reopen... Never start. Master is in GREEN, Login too, but i dont know what happen.
You can help me? :/ my project its stoped now for this T_T (If u want, my VPS use TeamViwer)

can you post your villageserver log here? So we'll know the problem but I think that your problem is your gameres.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Please help me with Enigma, I red all the thread's message about it and still can't get bypass it.. I tried cmd and all, please describe me how to do...
Also when I change date it doesn't work :(

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I use Lunixx 1.1 GameRes :/

Well this is odd, I haven't experienced that kind of error. Have you tried checking the gameres if the files in the log is missing ?

Please help me with Enigma, I red all the thread's message about it and still can't get bypass it.. I tried cmd and all, please describe me how to do...
Also when I change date it doesn't work :(

Just follow what the others did on the past posts, you can do it :)

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well this is odd, I haven't experienced that kind of error. Have you tried checking the gameres if the files in the log is missing ?

on the past posts, you can do it :)

I dont know how :/ what GameRes you use?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Thank you for your answer, I did but it did not work, for exemple, enigma detects the time change..
EDIT : Please, can anyone just kindly upload his bypassed exe files ? :( Or just make a small but great guide for it ? I ran the all thread twice et did all people said and nothings working..

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Thank you for your answer, I did but it did not work, for exemple, enigma detects the time change..
EDIT : Please, can anyone just kindly upload his bypassed exe files ? :( Or just make a small but great guide for it ? I ran the all thread twice et did all people said and nothings working..

Here's what i'm doing to make it work for me
1. make sure the date not sync with internet
2. open cmd>>
- reg delete "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Enigma Protector" /f
- del %tmp%\????????
- date 04-16-2014 (MM-DD-YY)
3. run ServiceManagerExD & NetLauncherD
4. run DB Server until it green
5. Back to CMD
- date 08-01-2014
6. run Master, village, game, cash, login and log server wait until it all green
7. happy gaming ^_^

Back