• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Release]Dragon Nest Full 369 files

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
confuse, cant login
please give me tutorial for run the server i wanna try

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
PatchFolder AccessFailed [DNDBServer64_ID.exe]
service terminated

PatchFolder AccessFailed [DNLoginServer64_ID.exe]
service terminated

how to fix it?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey,You can help me pls.
kennethz008 - [Release]Dragon Nest Full 369 files - RaGEZONE Forums

kennethz008 - [Release]Dragon Nest Full 369 files - RaGEZONE Forums
How to fix pls.TT:(:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Note: i didn't test to run the full server but i did just test the server side and web server files working but need some configuration i did not touch it yet. since im having a hardware failure in my pc, im on the process of backup all my files then format my pc.

Now here's what i know, i do believe that this is the full 369 files, why? download it and you will see some weird stuff and this might a way on how the auto update and launcher will work by seeing the files so goodluck and i hope you will share your knowledge. 1 more thing i did get this files by chance that im searching for a non dn related files then i saw this. so goodluck again.

This files was the original release from the uploader and this is also the original links:

Note: if this not the full 369 files, don't blame me i just shared m opinion and from my understanding only :/:

pls update link for dn_serverfiles_369data_v1.7z.001.
i cant download in baidu
TIA

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Note: i didn't test to run the full server but i did just test the server side and web server files working but need some configuration i did not touch it yet. since im having a hardware failure in my pc, im on the process of backup all my files then format my pc.

Now here's what i know, i do believe that this is the full 369 files, why? download it and you will see some weird stuff and this might a way on how the auto update and launcher will work by seeing the files so goodluck and i hope you will share your knowledge. 1 more thing i did get this files by chance that im searching for a non dn related files then i saw this. so goodluck again.

This files was the original release from the uploader and this is also the original links:

Note: if this not the full 369 files, don't blame me i just shared m opinion and from my understanding only :/:

sir can you tell me the password of DB.username is still DRAGONNEST ,right? what about the password?

<--- done downloading sir :)

Back