Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release]Dragon Nest v271 and v273

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
how to fix ? // Thx

6QhdU4y - [Release]Dragon Nest v271 and v273 - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
3FxcGoq - [Release]Dragon Nest v271 and v273 - RaGEZONE Forums

how to fix this? someone help? if indonesian ppl pm pls

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is it ok to have client 262 and all the rest of the files from first page(the ones in mega link)? is that all i need?
P.S. can anyone please write a little little guide on how to proceed with things out of the video tutorials like what to do before server and database?
I would like to play a lot this latest version but there aren't guides out of the videos so i don't know well what to do,it would be nice if someone can post some little tips please.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i'am nevebie !
how to add item in shop
give me tool setting & add item to server thankyou !

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i worked all night on this server and managed to get all services running and starting the launcher but i can't login, followed the pictures in forum on where to login but it says something and won't let me login and consequently i cannot create character...what did i do wrong? i'm using client 262 and the rest are all the mega links in first page.
P.S. It tried all login types but no one will let me in, in all the processes i used the same information so it's easy for me to try all the variables and i don't understand what credentials should i use or if i need to create a new account from sql or somewhere from client.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is it ok to have client 262 and all the rest of the files from first page(the ones in mega link)? is that all i need?
P.S. can anyone please write a little little guide on how to proceed with things out of the video tutorials like what to do before server and database?
I would like to play a lot this latest version but there aren't guides out of the videos so i don't know well what to do,it would be nice if someone can post some little tips please.

The only thing to do but not include in video just Setup ODBC in your windows.

just my opinion but i sugest you to use 271 client and server, the reason is the bug in 271 is not much like 262 or 273, so hope you can play it :)

And who needs Fixed for skill archer and Alfredo Animation?
Pm me and i will give you the fix, but i not upload that fix yet because in my village internet is very slow.

Happy gaming

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Setting up ODBC shouldn't be needed at all, I had it running fine here without it.

So what difference when i setup odbc, with not setup odbc?
Sorry but i'm not smart but i want to learn about developing at all thanks fot your answer

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
So what difference when i setup odbc, with not setup odbc?
Sorry but i'm not smart but i want to learn about developing at all thanks fot your answer

Usually 2 ways are used to access databases, one is directly through the database's driver, and another is through ODBC (which uses the driver itself).
When using ODBC, you just need to configure the application to use that specific ODBC entry, all the information regarding user/password/db/etc has to be configured there.
When the application uses the driver directly, you have to configure the database user/password/db that the application will use to access the information.
At least in this release, it is the latter case, it might be different in earlier releases, but I haven't checked them.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Tutorail server side ?

Usually 2 ways are used to access databases, one is directly through the database's driver, and another is through ODBC (which uses the driver itself).
When using ODBC, you just need to configure the application to use that specific ODBC entry, all the information regarding user/password/db/etc has to be configured there.
When the application uses the driver directly, you have to configure the database user/password/db that the application will use to access the information.
At least in this release, it is the latter case, it might be different in earlier releases, but I haven't checked them.

Thanks very helpful :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
kennethz008 - [Release]Dragon Nest v271 and v273 - RaGEZONE Forums
kennethz008 - [Release]Dragon Nest v271 and v273 - RaGEZONE Forums
it is strange but I does not when I press "create"
what is my mistake?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
[Цитата=kennethz008;8739017]проверить разницу между СС и мой СС на правой стороне.
UutiD92 - [Release]Dragon Nest v271 and v273 - RaGEZONE Forums
[/Цитата]Oh, and what's worth checking out?the server itself works for me, can play.
I put the password and user as you have, but it is not working :(

Attachments

Back