Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release]Dragon Nest v271 and v273

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok i unpacked and packed DN translation v35 from here to 01.pak
and got Dont Send Error T_T, i didnt even know if i have to pack it or patch it noone's telling "i keep on asking". i just learned how to unpack/pak Today i learned how to patch 2 weeks ago............................. not everyone has been doing this for a long time that they could easily know what to do.

Reaction score
ok i unpacked and packed DN translation v35 from here to 01.pak
and got Dont Send Error T_T, i didnt even know if i have to pack it or patch it noone's telling "i keep on asking". i just learned how to unpack/pak Today i learned how to patch 2 weeks ago............................. not everyone has been doing this for a long time that they could easily know what to do.

Unpack both 01 and v35 If you want the quest also, then unpack it all. put the files in the 01 unpack files, resource/script/talk_quest and resource/uistring, then pack the 01 again, that should do it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Unpack both 01 and v35 If you want the quest also, then unpack it all. put the files in the 01 unpack files, resource/script/talk_quest and resource/uistring, then pack the 01 again, that should do it.

finally thanks, that's what i did and got dont send error so i probably did something wrong, now im gonna find out what i did wrong, thx again.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

ok, im sure i did everything right maybe its not me that has the problem its something, here's what i've done

1.Unpack Original 01.pak Unpack Translated 01.pak with uistring,ui,script folder then copy paste it on the original unpacked 01.pak it uistring overwrites(no script folder to overwrite it just copy there)
2.Unpack Translated v35 Quest1 Quest2 Quest3 copy paste everything that's in resource/script/talk_quest/ to 01.pak original then
3.Pack the 01.pak original again then copy paste it on DNv273 Folderim sure i did the right thing, so there must be a different problem, anyone else experienced this problem and know's the solution?

Last edited:
Reaction score
kennethz008 broken animation skill silver hunter??or any other, couse i have only silver hunter skill broken anim

It seems like the skills of silver hunter hawk animation is broken, assassin's summoned pets and also their animation is broken. some of the mob animation is also broken too. their ai is working though.

ok, im sure i did everything right maybe its not me that has the problem its something, here's what i've done

1.Unpack Original 01.pak Unpack Translated 01.pak with uistring,ui,script folder then copy paste it on the original unpacked 01.pak it uistring overwrites(no script folder to overwrite it just copy there)
2.Unpack Translated v35 Quest1 Quest2 Quest3 copy paste everything that's in resource/script/talk_quest/ to 01.pak original then
3.Pack the 01.pak original again then copy paste it on DNv273 Folderim sure i did the right thing, so there must be a different problem, anyone else experienced this problem and know's the solution?

I don't understand your no. 1. Translated 01.pak? did I ever release that kind of file?

1. Unpack 01.pak
2. Unpack v35 .pak files
3. Copy the talk_quest files from v35 Quest, Quest2 & Quest 3 to 01 resource/script/talk_quest
4. Replace the uistring of 01 with the one from v35 resource/uistring
5. pack the 01 resource.

I'm sure I don't miss a bit of instruction.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It seems like the skills of silver hunter hawk animation is broken, assassin's summoned pets and also their animation is broken. some of the mob animation is also broken too. their ai is working though.

I don't understand your no. 1. Translated 01.pak? did I ever release that kind of file?

1. Unpack 01.pak
2. Unpack v35 .pak files
3. Copy the talk_quest files from v35 Quest, Quest2 & Quest 3 to 01 resource/script/talk_quest
4. Replace the uistring of 01 with the one from v35 resource/uistring
5. pack the 01 resource.

I'm sure I don't miss a bit of instruction.

so SAD im 101% sure i did everything right now earlier i had a extra 01.pak but now i did everything right as u said but still nothing T_T

UISTRINGS WORKED likes a charm but noit the talk_quest is my original.pak fine because there's no script folder to begin with. here

on #2 its talk_quest i didnt make a mistake copying it to

i even used 2 packer

Last edited:
Reaction score
kennethz008 nope, only have silver hunter broken anim, not for other

You're using 271 client and server?

so SAD im 101% sure i did everything right now earlier i had a extra 01.pak but now i did everything right as u said but still nothing T_T

UISTRINGS WORKED likes a charm but noit the talk_quest is my original.pak fine because there's no script folder to begin with. here

on #2 its talk_quest i didnt make a mistake copying it to

i even used 2 packer

Well why did you rename the talk_quest to talk_npc? That's why it will not work. Check your SS no. 2 in notepad script/talk_npc?? it should be talk_quest since it is the one that you extract from quest 1-3.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
nope i just typed wrong i swear i just copy pasted it i never renamed. still not working i dunno what's the problem UI string is wroking but not quest npc

Reaction score
nope i just typed wrong i swear i just copy pasted it i never renamed. still not working i dunno what's the problem UI string is wroking but not quest npc

I noticed that you're using the old packer/unpacker, but it shouldn't be an issue. Try to use the unpacker/packer in the 273 release the one that GM words on it. check the baidu link, you can download it directly because it is only 50mb.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok ill try that i hope that works

still nothing demn wtf is this, ill try using a fresh server files maybe that'll fix it

Edit:FIXED

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
finally found the silver hunter im really all done, its really where aionoid said it is :w00t:

Last edited:
Reaction score
i'm using what u share in 1st page

I'm using also the one that i re-upload in mega. Although the exe is not working. I'm using 274 of the client. You're using 273 or 271?

finally found the silver hunter im really all done, its really where aionoid said it is :w00t:

try to summon the hawk, and tell me if the animation is broken. also try assassin's bringer summon skills also if the animation is broken.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok waitwhen i get back home bro, i took a break i was like fixing that for 5h+ :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Anyone can help me? Actually everything its work but i found some problem .. in my client not have item in kelly , cant enter portal and everything in cash shop is gone too anyone can help me to fix this problem?

Last edited:
Back