Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE] Dragonball Online Release Source

Staff member
Reaction score
add my skype KalistoDarkblood we are trying to get a large group of programmers together to get the server done and add stuff to the client. Like finishing flying(Which is halfway done in 0.50.9 source

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ooooow i got it O.O!
you mean that i have to look for it in AKCore client source and then link it to the server right :thumbup:
thank you very much, so finally now i can proceed and add something :D:.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
aohww s**t i solved all i could compile, now time to study what i can do for

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Need help wit this error anyone know wht is a prob?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yh i told @kalisto2002 about that problem he know, idk if he told u . Well here it is, you see the problem is whn i die in game well not just me a lot of ppl i know have same error , whn mobs kill me i press respawn and char respawn and then after 30 sec GameServer crash and show me that error... But whn i don't die same error - GameServer show me that error but after 5 - 10 min playing.. I try localhost and online wit Tun... ip and same thing happen, http://gyazo.com/e82b972b151f92d678740b3a0f38ea46 i realy dont know how to fix that :/

Dbo Dev
Reaction score
Yh i told @kalisto2002 about that problem he know, idk if he told u . Well here it is, you see the problem is whn i die in game well not just me a lot of ppl i know have same error , whn mobs kill me i press respawn and char respawn and then after 30 sec GameServer crash and show me that error... But whn i don't die same error - GameServer show me that error but after 5 - 10 min playing.. I try localhost and online wit Tun... ip and same thing happen, http://gyazo.com/e82b972b151f92d678740b3a0f38ea46 i realy dont know how to fix that :/
thats because of the monster list. I maybe rework and make it work perfectly soon.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
u use the wrong build of server. In actuall server build player are not in GM mode.

Dbo Dev
Reaction score
this is client source. And if you dont know that what you asked then I believe you wont be able to do anything on the skills.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I know that this is the client source. I wanted to know how to activate them in the source that I have for the server

I hope I didnt anger you. sorry if I did :(:

Back