• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Release] Dragonica Server Files Ep4[New Origin] Tested and Working

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey, i run SeverControl.exe and " the programe can not run because....it side by side...".
Please help me, I have changed ip and address. But that error happen

You need these c++ redistributable :

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
any help me.. pliss

I run 1.bat and connect to immigration server failed.... pliss helppp

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How do I download this? The link dosent work...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
can someone help me with this?
thientruongdx - [Release] Dragonica Server Files Ep4[New Origin] Tested and Working - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Base DR2_Local / TB_LuckyStarEvent / EventID (State 1 > 0) Save .

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
register page: working
website you can write in PHP :D:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can someone help me with a client issue, whenever i try to login my client crashes, even if my servers are offline, it just instantly crashes, using windows 8 / 8.1

edit : my screen is black when i start dragonica, but the sound is there, it doesnt load images, can someone help me with this please, it seems to be xml.dat, but i got no solution of this yet

Last edited:
Back