Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

(Release) EasyPangya Boot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I wrote a programm in order to start game client(support 2.1x and 3.00) and change ServerIP address and File Version.Using VC++ 6.0.
Support 2 Languages: Simply Chinese(by Default) and English.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
B

brylou

can u help me how to use it??

can u help me how to use it???

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
put this into you pangya directory.and you can use this to run pangya.or setting serverIp IPaddress or client Version.
if there is 'projectG.exe' or 'unpacked.exe' ,you can directly click 'run' to start game.
but 'projectG.exe' or 'unpacked.exe' must be unparked(for 2.1x file size is 4.83 MB;for 3.00 file size is 5.41 MB )

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
if you have a private server it launches pangya for you and alters the IP addresses etc..

very well made

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
but 'projectG.exe' or 'unpacked.exe' must be unparked(for 2.1x file size is 4.83 MB;for 3.00 file size is 5.41 MB )

It seems a nice tool,
PEiD 0.94 detect the "projectG.exe" protect by
"ASProtect 1.23 RC4 - 1.3.08.24 -> Alexey Solodovnikov"
how to unpack it ???

C

cenies

i NEED IT TO VERSION 3.01 BR, PLEASE, IF SOMEONE HAVE IT, PLEASE OM OR POST HERE THE LINK. THX A LOT

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Need It To Version 3.02 Br, Please, If Someone Have It, Please Om Or Post Here The Link. Thx A Lot

J

jakeram

where can i find the IP add of the server?

where can i find the IP add of the server?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Error message

Hello all,
when I try to open the ProjectG.exe 2.15a version (from link in first page) I always receive an error about wrong filename or filetype.

Can someone help me?

Thanks

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you for your information.

But I have 1 way, please find 'projectG.exe' and
create shortcut --> Properties --> tab shortcut --> target : "C:\Program Files\NtreevSoft\PangYa\ProjectG.exe" - babo

Attachments

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Yes, because when I try to open ProjectG.exe from PangyaEasy Boot I always receive error "Open ProjectG Failure! Error filename or type".
I have the 2.15a client version downloaded from the Sticky topic on first page that seems to be already unpacked, correct?
I hexed the client with my server IPs, but I can't reach the server so I would like to check the correct IP with EasyPangyaBoot...

Can someone help me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back