• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook pagefor updates, or we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.)

[Release] EP11 SOURCE CODE + NEW CLASS SHAPER AND NEW INTERFACE

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i just skip all wrong , no need this files

what? any problem?

@KBDev this was your file right?
tools (bin file) are lacking.. hehehe

Introduction:
this is the updated source from the [Release] Ep11 Source Code (No More Selling :))

finally stop the reselling of the source code and GUI

Features:
-ADD NEW CLASS ( SHAPER/DRAMA )
-ADD NEW ITEM SHAPER
-ADD NEW SKILL SHAPER
-NEW INTERFACE
-TOWERWARS
-Wrapper
-ItemSort
-ETC
-FIX BUG REFORM , POINT , SEALED

CLIENT LINK :
RCC PASSWORD : È£ÃâÇÏ´Â ºÎºÐÈ£ÃâÇÏ´Â ºÎºÐ¿¡¼­ Á¦¿¡¼­ ¸Þ¸ð¸® ÇØÁ¦¿¡¼­ ¸Þ¸ð¸® ÇØÁ¦

SOURCE LINK :

CREDITS :
TO ALL WHO WORKED ON THIS PROJECT

HAPPY LEECHING ^_^ ^_^

How sad :*::*::*::*::*::*:

awesomeleak - [Release] EP11 SOURCE CODE + NEW CLASS SHAPER AND NEW INTERFACE - RaGEZONE Forums

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
explore the file

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
awesomeleak - [Release] EP11 SOURCE CODE + NEW CLASS SHAPER AND NEW INTERFACE - RaGEZONE Forums

_bin:
Database:

Lol, i try to change the RCC Password in Source Code and update the RCC Files using Win-rar. But my Emulator still got Errors. Btw you can change your "ranonline.exe" to "MiniA.exe" too.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

_bin:
Database:

Lol, i try to change the RCC Password in Source Code and update the RCC Files using Win-rar. But my Emulator still got Errors. Btw you can change your "ranonline.exe" to "MiniA.exe" too.

what release did you used ?
and i want to ask how do you compiled the source even there is no =boost folder ?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Just checked all the unchecked boxes in Build - Configuration Manager then click Release_All

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

_bin:
Database:

have u tested it on vmware? is it working? can you share cfg & glogicserver.rcc? thanks

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

_bin:
Database:

Check the param to avoid errors in emulator in gui specification

Back