• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook pagefor updates, or we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.)

[Release] EP11 SOURCE CODE + NEW CLASS SHAPER AND NEW INTERFACE

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can you share your client?
Happy new year

Hi, I used combined client. My OLD EP10 client (you can use any ep10 client that was shared here), Agusan Ran client and the Client shared in this post. I combined those 3 client and used my very own modified GUI since I know how GUI XML's works.

Note: You can study how GUI works inside the "RanClientUILib" folder in your source code and "GUI" folder inside your client folder. Happy Coding. :8:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
[QUOTE = armarmearth; 8841074]
awesomeleak - [Release] EP11 SOURCE CODE + NEW CLASS SHAPER AND NEW INTERFACE - RaGEZONE Forums

link dead
Here

-Gameset.ini
-Param.ini
-Gui-
Pass RCC >> [/ QUOTE]

link dead
Can you reupload?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Who has cfg & param.ini Can share ? pls
ShareShareShare

Last edited:
Master Summoner
Reaction score
how to fix shout is not working, also some interface like pet and vehicle render.

awesomeleak - [Release] EP11 SOURCE CODE + NEW CLASS SHAPER AND NEW INTERFACE - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can you share param & cfg? i Can not run the server. pls

how to fix shout is not working, also some interface like pet and vehicle render.

Master Summoner
Reaction score

find attached.. thank you

please help me on this.

Master Summoner
Reaction score
yeah i compile it 3 days ago but when i compile again its error, would you mind help me? pls

Back