Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Ex901 for test

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
192.168.x.x

What is the problem?

sv is not runing. client is too clieny - [Release] Ex901 for test - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
Put Community First
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@show40 - Do you know why my GS crashes with no error message and only this in the log?

Code:
[..\..\data\gate.txt] Gate information data load complete.
Free Server

IPs and ports are all correct, the other .exes work, just not this one, it says there's an issue in KERNELBASE.dll and crashes. I'm using Windows 7 x64. Compatibility mode for XPsp2 didn't work and neither did running as Admin. I'm also using 2008R2 for databases but I don't see how that would affect this issue.

Reaction score
@show40 - Do you know why my GS crashes with no error message and only this in the log?

Code:
[..\..\data\gate.txt] Gate information data load complete.
Free Server

IPs and ports are all correct, the other .exes work, just not this one, it says there's an issue in KERNELBASE.dll and crashes. I'm using Windows 7 x64. Compatibility mode for XPsp2 didn't work and neither did running as Admin. I'm also using 2008R2 for databases but I don't see how that would affect this issue.

2008 system? I really have not been tested. .

Put Community First
Loyal Member
Reaction score
2008 can also be easy to use than 2008, but 2014

Yeah I know, the database in SQL2008R2 works fine, but the GS crashes, saying there's an error in KERNELBASE.dll, which is Windows-related, not SQL-related. Do you know if your GS has any new dependencies that might need to be installed for Windows?

Put Community First
Loyal Member
Reaction score
erorr : itemtexture does not exit :[wooparoopet.bmd - Data/item/texture/monx01.jpg :(

Is that on client load or upon entering a map? Weird error, but all I can ask is if you copied that texture into the object folder for the map?

Put Community First
Loyal Member
Reaction score
can you help teamviewer ?

Sorry, but you've gotten further with these files than I have haha, my GS won't even run so I can't experience your error to test and try solutions, and my internet isn't good enough for TeamViewer at the moment.

Put Community First
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Seems maybe like a JoinServer message, did that happen before the log-in boxes appear?

Back