Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Ex901 for test

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
help error disconnect

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
while trying to run dataserver is giving me this error

harddidmai - [Release] Ex901 for test - RaGEZONE Forums

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
while trying to run dataserver is giving me this error

Verifique seu mapserverinfo o codigo do servidor deve estar diferente do gs. Verifique a pasta Data do Gs. E verifique o codigo do gs no Cslist tbm

Reaction score
MuServer_S901 Server Files+Client(No Sound)
PassWord :MuOnline Server S901 By Show40

No account please download this database has a test account

Download the Files!
All IP's/SQL Accounts Setup Done!

When I run the GS, I keep on getting "Missing CommonServer.cfg & etc" mostly from Data folder.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
joinserver is also giving error here

edit @magtjr the dataserver the problem was mapserverinfo because it came with a character nothing to do as shown below flagged in red

0 0 1 S127.0.0.1 55901 0 //ÆÕͨÏß·1
1 0 1 S127.0.0.1 55903 0 //ÆÕͨÏß·2
17 0 0 S127.0.0.1 55909 0 //½»Ò×Ïß·
18 0 0 S127.0.0.1 55907 0 //°¢¶û¿¨Õ½Õù
19 0 0 S127.0.0.1 55905 0 //ÂÞÀ¼¹¥³Ç

-----------------------------------------------------
ExDB also giving error when running

PqhZN1G - [Release] Ex901 for test - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Leia a mensagem amigo. ODBC corrija ela q vc ira funcionar. Dentro da pasta do joinserver tem um arquivo de configuracao de conexão do joinserver com Odbc e o banco de dadoa

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

edit @magtjr the dataserver the problem was mapserverinfo because it came with a character nothing to do as shown below flagged in red

0 0 1 S127.0.0.1 55901 0 //ÆÕͨÏß·1
1 0 1 S127.0.0.1 55903 0 //ÆÕͨÏß·2
17 0 0 S127.0.0.1 55909 0 //½»Ò×Ïß·
18 0 0 S127.0.0.1 55907 0 //°¢¶û¿¨Õ½Õù
19 0 0 S127.0.0.1 55905 0 //ÂÞÀ¼¹¥³Ç

-----------------------------------------------------
ExDB also giving error when running

PqhZN1G - [Release] Ex901 for test - RaGEZONE Forums

Change (local) for ip SQL "NAME-PC\\SQLEXPRESS"

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
@magtjr I will review again because he had already set up this file to the data, I came to think that the error hangs be restoring a base date of joinserver

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@magtjr I will review again because he had already set up this file to the data, I came to think that the error hangs be restoring a base date of joinserver
Check the ODBC manually, make sure the ODBC name of this Uppercase like in the picture, if change in joinserver to Uppercase, and checked the MULOG this directed to the database MuLog if it is not correct. so your problem no longer exist
Verifique a ODBC manualmente, verifique se o nome da ODBC esta maiusculo como na imagem, caso esteja altere no joinserver para Maiusculo, e verifiquei se a MULOG esta direcionada para a database MuLog se nao estiver corrija. assim seu problema nao existirá mais

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
@magtjr problem solved thanks
@Chamakito in which file I should make that change local ip to "NAME-PC\\SQLEXPRESS" ?
because I was in ini which is in ExDB folder and edited with new information putting the sa and the password sql and the error has changed now is that:

--------------- @magtjr instead of USELOG put MuOnline's okay?
I left with MuOnline name and it worked good ^^

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
--------------- @magtjr instead of USELOG put MuOnline's okay?
I left with MuOnline name and it worked good ^^

Colocando MUONLINE o JoinServer não irá conseguir salvar os logs que ele necessita, pois as procedures e database estão na MuLOg não na MuONline
MuOnline putting the JoinServer will not be able to save the log files it needs because the procedures and database are in MuLOg not in MuOnline

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Also the joinserver doesn't verify the account password! I mean thats a big issue that needs to be solved! For me trying to fix it, if someone with more knowledge know. Thanks

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Also the joinserver doesn't verify the account password! I mean thats a big issue that needs to be solved! For me trying to fix it, if someone with more knowledge know. Thanks
tambem estou tentando resolver esse problema do login, caso alguem resolve e possa compartilhar conosco.
I am also trying to solve this problem login if someone decides and can share with us.

@perez4all
you can login with any pass because of crack/bad crack of procedure check on joinserver.
using my joinserver emulator i dont have this problem...
@ashlay você poderia compartilhar a sua database e o joinserver para nos?you could share your database and joinserver for us?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
@I was testing the battlecore gameserver but it actually freezes while loading, one more bug, im using @show40 gameserver, and continue trying to fix joinserver, but with no luck.

----

Not Working With Viper or Gameserver No Vipe. (BaTTLE)

Last edited:
Back