• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Release] Fiesta SHN Editor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Found this in Csharp s forum.....

Latest information: I've decided to make this program public now. It's been there for long time and thanks to everybody that supported my development, but I'm no longer working on this project. I'm sorry for all the problems previous versions caused.

You can download version 3d here: shn v3

This tool contains everything you need to setup a server. Translating items, copying columns, renaming, creating shops... You name it ;) It also has the ability to edit the ODT files for OPTool (Open File -> "All Files").

The program will ask you for a serial:
Code: [Select]
v1 and v2: QEHFUF-GPPACW-2QXZVF-HHPP32-1QUQA1-BQGL
v3: G4BWRC-BTT5G3-T377ZL-TNLZA1-15Q
Please do not post this program elsewhere.

Written by me. Suggestions are welcome!

Version 2:
- Create New File
- Edit Crypto Header / Header
- Tweaked some of the saving / loading functions
- Updated UTF7 saving (german isn't supported?! No idea what text encoding the client uses...)
- Supports Outspark 2010 files now. (Header 10 files)

Version 3:
- Tabbed editing
- Fixed EXP Editor / Droprate
- Has everything from v2
- Stable

Version 3a-c
- Fixed Column multiplier
- Fixed generating big SQL output (Fiesta2SQL will be released soon, including questdata)
- Fixed search bug.
- Fixed bug that messed up the screen size.

Version 3d
- Fixed UTF encoding for German / Spanish / other languages on non-fixed strings (e.g. QuestDialog)

Version 3e
- Fix that caused some problems with TextData.shn (%s etc)

Version 3f (not public)
- Exporting rows to compressed SHR files, so you can share with other's instead of whole file (kinda SHN Patch)
- CSV Beta export
- Small bugfixes when no file is selected.
- Header info can read the string now

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can anyone pls reupload? link is dead -.-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back