Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

( Release) Finaly guys some ANTi-WPE ^^ C#

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Well time to protect your WOKF server agains those lazy ppl who use WPE ^^ sorry greedy ppl again we strike ^.^
Soon more to come

:love:

<-- different lang

Edit by HeartSeeker : How we can thank you :)
Edit2 by HeartSeeker : Added attachments :)

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited by a moderator:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
oh ok link updated ^^ sorry

---------- Post added at 01:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:54 PM ----------

This is another (Diff)erent programing alnguage

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Added both of them to attachments. Mediafire links might be deleted.

Hoping to see more from you,my bro :)
HeartSeeker

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
call an C# or C++ programmer to help you with that ^^ they are used with an hex editor to add them in the server side

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Someone should then release zoneserver.exe with this fix inside ! ANd when I'll release new server files, I hope someone will also release updated zoneserver.exe because it's not fixed in my new server files.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Someone should then release zoneserver.exe with this fix inside ! ANd when I'll release new server files, I hope someone will also release updated zoneserver.exe because it's not fixed in my new server files.

Do I need to include this into the latest release you made, or has it already been added?

Back