Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Fix for exp issue on 2.2.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
well as many of you know there is a bug when character died on 2.2.1 and char get stuck on 99.9% exp xD and then can't keep leveling until take a pill or u fix the DB manually...
well i made my own way to fix it(only server side in DB) and i make this script
USE [RF_WORLD_NOVUS] --change if you use RF_World DB
GO
/****** Object: Trigger [dbo].[fix_exp] Script Date: 04/21/2009 00:41:44 Creator: Ark4n631 ******/
SET ANSI_NULLS ON
GO
SET QUOTED_IDENTIFIER ON
GO
CREATE TRIGGER [dbo].[fix_exp]
ON [dbo].[tbl_general]
FOR UPDATE
AS
DECLARE @exp float,
@serial int,
@lostexp float
SELECT @exp = (Select Exp FROM inserted)
SELECT @serial = (Select Serial FROM inserted)
SELECT @lostexp = (Select LossExp FROM inserted)
IF (@Exp < 0)
BEGIN
SET @exp = (@exp*-1)/30
UPDATE tbl_general SET [Exp]=@exp WHERE [Serial]=@serial
END
ELSE
BEGIN
SET @exp = @exp*1
END

PD: as i said only fix DB problem (users will keep visual bug 99%) but for server will be normal and also will be gaining exp (if users bother to see his exp must just relog)

hope to help someone ^^

PD2: if anyone has an idea how to fix client side of visual bug send me a pm

Retired Developer
Reaction score
Re: [SHARE] Fix for exp issue on 2.2.1

well as many of you know there is a bug when character died on 2.2.1 and char get stuck on 99.9% exp xD and then can't keep leveling until take a pill or u fix the DB manually...
well i made my own way to fix it(only server side in DB) and i make this script

PD: as i said only fix DB problem (users will keep visual bug 99%) but for server will be normal and also will be gaining exp (if users bother to see his exp must just relog)

hope to help someone ^^

PD2: if anyone has an idea how to fix client side of visual bug send me a pm
hum i dont have this kind of problem
maybe you missing some SP in ur DB or ur server side
If you used 2.1.6 and upgrate ur server with 2.2.1 script u should able run it without error

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i have problem my when i play i have lvl 45 mage and i was killed by a aba then i lose 70% of my lvl why ? any fixes or somethink?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
There is one problem I found with this.
If you log out, and log back in... it fixes your xp, however if you use a pill you will actually gain more exp than you had to begin with.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you have to fix this on lossexp table DB cause give you double exp (cause write a negative value you have to fix this ;) )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back