Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] GameServer 1.00.87 Dev-Pack

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I want to share with all a pack of source code/scripts files suitable for starting good developments (very similar) to a pack that I found years ago that today is no longer possible to find on the net because the links to download they are broken. Enjoy them!

MuServer (Base):

WzAG.dll Sources:

ConnectServer Final Fix:

What does the pack contain? basically within this pack you can find the HermeX and Crazzy decompilation of GameServer 1.00.87, the source code of WebZen's DataServer 0.74, both projects converted for Visual Studio 2010 and the MuServer Data folder translated in its entirety into English by Shatter for CzF Season 4.5 (2010) files.

Recommended native Client for work with this version of GameServer is 1.03.08 (JPN) or in another words a main.exe version: 1.03h of MU Japan that is Season 4.5 (You can use a 1.03.08 CHS protocol main.exe too, but you must compile GS for INTERNATIONAL_CHINA mode).

You can download ALL IN ONE .rar from HERE:

Credits:

WebZen
HermeX
Crazzy
Shatter
VeltonD
ashlay
TitansTech
Hybrid a.k.a. (Gembrid)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Please share the Muserver, your here is legend!

MuServer (Base):

WzAG.dll Sources:

You can download ALL IN ONE .rar from HERE:

Credits:

WebZen
HermeX
Shatter
ashlay
TitansTech
Hybrid a.k.a. (Gembrid)

PS: First post updated, added MuServer (Base).rar and WzAG.dll Source.rar Files.

Last edited:
Reaction score

提示错误~~~~

This forum only supports English language, please try to write in English only. I just saw your screenshot, I apologize because I forgot to include certain files correctly and this caused the error that appears on the screen, I am uploading the correct configuration files to the network, just include them in your ConnectServer directory.

PS: Only put this content in your ConnectServer Folder.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Same mistake~~

Sorry here correct Patch for ConnectServer:

PS: It is not necessary to place the files inside a "Data" folder, since in this compilation I made the ConnectServer files must be in the same root directory as your file: ConnectServer.exe

Please remember this important detail.

Last edited:
Master Summoner
Reaction score
Sorry here correct Patch for ConnectServer:

PS: It is not necessary to place the files inside a "Data" folder, since in this compilation I made the ConnectServer files must be in the same root directory as your file: ConnectServer.exe

Please remember this important detail.
muserver and connectserver are blocked on mediafire becouse virus suspection...reupload somwhere alse and post scan from virusttotal

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Estes arquivos são para 1.03.08 JPN Client ou suas versões equivalentes: 1.03.08 CHS main.exe ou 1.03.05 GMO main.exe. toda a temporada 4.5
O link para o novo repack está indisponível, você poderia recarregá-lo? Eu ficaria muito agradecido

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thanks for report, here I make a New Repack with ALL IN ONE .rar called: "1.00.87.rar"

Good luck!
The link blocked again, could you use google drive share again, thanks.

i have another question, do you have 1.0.93 GameServer source?

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Dangerous File Blocked​

The file you attempted to download was determined to be dangerous. For your protection, MediaFire does not enable distribution of dangerous files.
when i download 1.00.87 , please fix that

Back