• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Release] Guardian Pre Awakening Version Server Files

Life is beautiful, after
Reaction score
pUl4pvt - [Release] Guardian Pre Awakening Version Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

It's me again. I had forgotten to create the thread about these files but here goes!

This is the Guardian Pre Awakening Retail version, unfortunately the files are incomplete and you need to finalize them. But I'm going to share it anyway, because there's no reason to keep these files with "Selected" people

The version does not come with a client. But with a basic Deploy you can get the client suitable for this version
This version still needs to be finalized, it is necessary to write the Database files so that the installation can be carried out.

Server Files

Version of the files: GT LIVE DEPLOY 73

Who knows, maybe there will be a more updated version soon?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back