• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook pagefor updates, or we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.)

[Release] Guardian Version Server Files And Client - v519

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Client via a torrent (I will share this file for a short time):
-
Server (+ Sky sniffer protocol & languages):
Mirror:
-
Only files Sky sniffer protocol & languages:
Mirror:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Client via a torrent (I will share this file for a short time):
Server (+ Sky sniffer protocol & languages):
Only files Sky sniffer protocol & languages:

Thank you so much, your contribution would greatly help the community

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
can someone share some link? most of the link are dead
Client: dead
Client New languages: dead
Server: dead
Server Source: dead
Sky Protocol: dead

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Link dead
Ledie - [Release] Guardian Version Server Files And Client - v519 - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
anyone can help me??
I can't enter character selection, and on the server it says "Maintenance" and when I click / try to enter suddenly force close

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Missing Npc

bfCRyNv - [Release] Guardian Version Server Files And Client - v519 - RaGEZONE Forums

I leave here for you these files provided by the Sky project of @Kirito2105

I would like you to thank him, for being a great reverse enginner and I even apologize to him for being leaking these files even after I say it wouldn't.

This will be my last post on the ragezone related to Black Desert Online. I'm leaving the black desert scene online because I need to get on with my life, unfortunately I'm not rich enough to not give a damn about the outside world and wasting hours and hours in front of a computer.

I sincerely thank the Ragezone team for being a great team. Success on servers that exist and on servers that will come.

These files will come with some @Kirito2105 fixes and the packets.xml with 677 works opcodes

Screenshots
hH8K3ZN - [Release] Guardian Version Server Files And Client - v519 - RaGEZONE Forums

RXlvFUu - [Release] Guardian Version Server Files And Client - v519 - RaGEZONE Forums

oGYeV2X - [Release] Guardian Version Server Files And Client - v519 - RaGEZONE Forums

v06kaqo - [Release] Guardian Version Server Files And Client - v519 - RaGEZONE Forums

ro9ybs - [Release] Guardian Version Server Files And Client - v519 - RaGEZONE Forums

OSmdBq4 - [Release] Guardian Version Server Files And Client - v519 - RaGEZONE Forums

vtcGITV - [Release] Guardian Version Server Files And Client - v519 - RaGEZONE Forums

zAxcpuy - [Release] Guardian Version Server Files And Client - v519 - RaGEZONE Forums

8z71VDx - [Release] Guardian Version Server Files And Client - v519 - RaGEZONE Forums

Client:
Client New languages:
Server:
Server Source:
Sky Protocol:

How to fix missing Npc my client and server are from loulxgame thanks in advance

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back