Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Guardian Version Server Files, Client and Source - Currently most corrected

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I setup the server and got it working fine on my game PC. I deleted the server and moved it to my second pc which is my server host. My game PC can connect to the login server and make family name, but when I enter the game channel the client crashes. I have added the patches and changed the network.config on the Database and Loginservers to my local ipv4 for the server pc. 192.168.x.x
What else do I need to do to get the client able to play?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
To solve the portals you must put some missing lines in Guardian By Jin Mori\NEW519Compiled\gameserver\bin\game\regionclientdataThe ones that are missing are the ones from -<RegionInfo Key="0"> here I leave how I solved that in my regionclientdata. If there are missing portals, they will already know where they are, just add it to the xml. What I would like to do is learn how to put items from one database to another, for example tubala armor, which I have in another database of the nova, but I don't know how to use it in the game. I would need a tutorial if you could help me. I would appreciate it

Nice, i have also uploaded this file attached to the thread on forum, with your credits.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Всем привет, ребята кто нибудь разобрался с огородом (при обрезке и уборке вредителей) дабт отборные злаки. Или где базу править нужно.
И клиент не все отображает, по квесту надо чайку подстрелить, вместо чайки по экрану "quest item" летает, а чайки самой нету.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
there is no any like or i need some special upgrade on that site?>

One click and you go into :

Like every forum... Create an account and download

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes and download it you get an html file inside when you open it it explains each link

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
if someone professional can make videos for improving and learning about this version might be useful

Note:don't upload videos to youtube, find another platform

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
quests are bugged or its only me? after 4-5 first quests cant procced cant complete some npcs missing?

Reaction score
All emu server have the same quest bug it's only on main quest line but also side quest are buggy. NPC not missing they just disappear and when you walk away far enough and back NPC will be ok.

About main quest bug even Corsair old release have exactly same bug in main quest and side quest.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
All emu server have the same quest bug it's only on main quest line but also side quest are buggy. NPC not missing they just disappear and when you walk away far enough and back NPC will be ok.

About main quest bug even Corsair old release have exactly same bug in main quest and side quest.
thank you bro! because the previously project i test was Final Black Desert Emu 491 and the quests was fine at the beginning..but I wanted a remastered emu project..this looks overall more better except for the quests...you think archer version is better from guardian?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i have no idea as I use Corsair new release and so far I did not get any issue with any main line quest also client is patched really well
the corsair you play is emu? if yes can you send me the link to check the project..because i dont have much ram and not perfect pc for official files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
two questions... 1- Is the v777 Client compatible with this server?
2-Is there an active link for the guardian client?

Back