• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Release] Guardian Version Server Files, Client and Source - Currently most corrected

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Need help..i get this problem when i try to run at RDP (windows server 2022)
anyone knows? how to fix this??

View attachment 171574

This is a basic Windows error. The message is telling you exactly what is wrong. Windows does not by default support path names longer than 260 characters. It is a stupid restriction I know, but it has been there since the creation of Windows NT and Microsoft refuses to deal with it properly. This has nothing to do with Java version.

To fix it, either move the server files to a much shorter path or rename the directories to MUCH shorter names. I would remove and spaces from them, as well.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Can someone pass me a map like this, that is offline, thanks

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Any idea why literally every mob dies in a single hit, even if 10+ levels above me and with using just lowlevel starter equipment?

That's because there's an absurd damage boost in effect from \gameserver\bin\configs\battleoption.properties. Probably a leftover from the previous owner before Ledie posted these files.

The value you're looking for is : PlayerMainDamangeTest = 25.0f. I'm resonably assuming that this is what causes you to do 25x the normal damage since everything else seems rather normal. I have changed it to 1.0f and I'm no longer one-shotting anything.

On that note, I've also changed two other values, namely PlayerAwakenDamageRate (= 30.f) and ClassDamageRateRanger (= 0.3f). Pretty self-explanatory, so I've changed them to 1.0f too but I have not tested either of them. It's fair to assume though that this will bring Awakening damage to normal and boost the Ranger's damage to what it should be.
These were the two other obvious oddities that I noticed at a glance.

Hope it helps.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi thank you very much!

I am trying to connect to my dedicated server and i got a very strange error.
After i create my "Family Name", and selected the server to join, my game crashes and closes.
At server console i got the error:

trying to login with different client type (Client: EN Server: EN_REAL)

How fix it, please?

And do I have apply this patch?
https://forum.ragezone.com/f1000/re...server-files-1201222-post9113276/#post9113276
On this msg it tells to apply both for client and server folders too.
Or i just have to apply the ClientPatch listed at first page to client folder, please?

Ty!!!!

Reaction score
Hi thank you very much!

I am trying to connect to my dedicated server and i got a very strange error.
After i create my "Family Name", and selected the server to join, my game crashes and closes.
At server console i got the error:

trying to login with different client type (Client: EN Server: EN_REAL)

How fix it, please?

And do I have apply this patch?
https://forum.ragezone.com/f1000/re...server-files-1201222-post9113276/#post9113276
On this msg it tells to apply both for client and server folders too.
Or i just have to apply the ClientPatch listed at first page to client folder, please?

Ty!!!!

I don't use these files but yes!!, you must apply the patch to add the server and client fixes.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't use these files but yes!!, you must apply the patch to add the server and client fixes.
ty!
I apply the patch, thank you!

But the problem is only in the file: gameserver -> server.properties i have change to:
server.game.service.type = GT_REAL

All others are NA_REAL.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
That's because there's an absurd damage boost in effect from \gameserver\bin\configs\battleoption.properties. Probably a leftover from the previous owner before Ledie posted these files.

The value you're looking for is : PlayerMainDamangeTest = 25.0f. I'm resonably assuming that this is what causes you to do 25x the normal damage since everything else seems rather normal. I have changed it to 1.0f and I'm no longer one-shotting anything.

On that note, I've also changed two other values, namely PlayerAwakenDamageRate (= 30.f) and ClassDamageRateRanger (= 0.3f). Pretty self-explanatory, so I've changed them to 1.0f too but I have not tested either of them. It's fair to assume though that this will bring Awakening damage to normal and boost the Ranger's damage to what it should be.
These were the two other obvious oddities that I noticed at a glance.

Hope it helps.

Thanks, that explains a lot. I want the server to be close to vanilla as possible after all.

Something else that feels weird: how come most mobs just stand there and don't move at all? Or notice me and start to fight. Is that due to the AI still being broken since like three years ago or something?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

can any say me how to fix ?

thanks

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

can any say me how to fix ?

thanks

Put 13GB ram on your gameserver config files and make sure you're on Windows 10 because wins10 optimized RAM usages better than 7 or 8. Then you can start server up and play it. Also use the portable java 8 that came with the server.
Ledie, since the retail Nova server released, do you able to use that files and make the AI not too statics in this emulators server? Or we need to wait until someone can release an emulator that supports Nova but uses less RAM?

Life is beautiful, after
Reaction score
Put 13GB ram on your gameserver config files and make sure you're on Windows 10 because wins10 optimized RAM usages better than 7 or 8. Then you can start server up and play it. Also use the portable java 8 that came with the server.

@Ledie, since the retail Nova server released, do you able to use that files and make the AI not too statics in this emulators server? Or we need to wait until someone can release an emulator that supports Nova but uses less RAM?

We can use yea, official files to update emulator and emulator work better than official files yes. But the problem is time

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
okey thanks for your answer

how to can this put more ram what for file in gameserver ?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Guys What will i do with Source Code? How can i install or use Source code?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can anybody please share a torrent for the client and server files for this one? I don't have a rig that can handle the Nova stuff. I just want the latest fixed release prior to the retail Nova stuff.

EDIT: All the Gdrive links are giving the can't download at this time error. All the MEGA links are dead. Somebody please update the links or something please.

Last edited:
Back