• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Release] IA Julia 2.0 Project / Season 4.6 JPN / 1.03K

Nothing Better
Reaction score
1. cannot watch sb who war in duel
2. golden archer doesn't work right like before
3. pkclearguard npc doesn't work

Nothing Better
Reaction score
golden archer works fine.
with 298 of ULFsark i tested, when click golden archer, if:
1/ you have no rena: annouce "you don't have rena, find it"
2/ you have enough rena and click: this npc count renas and gift you

now, it's not above, something like:
1/ click npc with no rena: appear a strange table KristiansJ - [Release] IA Julia 2.0 Project / Season 4.6 JPN / 1.03K - RaGEZONE Forums
2/ click for exchange but no gift to drop ??

you don't need to ask me whether i enable or not this opt :)) - ofcourse enable :(

RaGEZONER Since 2004
Loyal Member
Reaction score
why you guys just dont wait for the updates?i know some out buddy here making some fixes we never pay for this files so we should understand that theres a lot thing to fix.And if the developer cant fix it then try your own to fix it dont trust all to the person who releases it.lets just be thankful that he share in this community like not other faggot out there nothing to do just to judge others work!.if you guys cant make it work.then just click ALT + F4 and quit!.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
why you guys just dont wait for the updates?i know some out buddy here making some fixes we never pay for this files so we should understand that theres a lot thing to fix.And if the developer cant fix it then try your own to fix it dont trust all to the person who releases it.lets just be thankful that he share in this community like not other faggot out there nothing to do just to judge others work!.if you guys cant make it work.then just click ALT + F4 and quit!.

You are so silly, you still don't get it ?!?! "free files" will become "premium files", exactly like this so called project, that means at one moment you'll have to pay for bugs found, updates and poop ... Or will become unfinished and finaly dead projects, exactly like this one.
Reason is simple : they have to make some money with it as long as the interest for this files is constant, and cuz nothing in this crappy life is for free. A few days ago he (KristianJ) said that he don't owe us anything ?!?! LoL ?!?! ... stay with him and wait for updates, good luck with that ...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
well.. I hope he is not like all others... he might be different... why to discredit him before anything?
For now I believe that we should be grateful for his work and sharing... TY Kris

One more thing... If he decide to make it "pay to have" that it's his own business what he does.
We are free to choose in life... anyone have this right!

Respect

-- Axxl

Nothing Better
Reaction score
Free Update new Main for sb who wanna have a good file:
tks caothuphutho - my friend in VietNam.
1.03k main for season 4.6

Custom main Version ss4.6 from developed rmst.

FILE DOWNLOAD (UPDATE 2.0.0.4)
Edit Option in :
Code:
[B][COLOR=#0000ff]./TuyChon.ini
./Data/Custom/NPC_Style_Config.dat[/COLOR][/B]

Options ? :
Code:
[COLOR=#0000ff][B]-> Support custom Jewels
-> Support New Item
-> Support Multi Windows ( login many mu in one cpu )
[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#ff0000][B]-> Custom Fix bug Agi[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#0000ff][B]
-> Custom System Show Text (seperate chat/exp)
-> Custom ON/OFF SkillCS All Maps
-> Custom 3D Camera    ( F9 ON/OFF, F10 Default)
[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#ff0000][B]-> Custom Style NPC Config[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#0000ff][B]
-> Fix Disable MuError.log and MuError.dmp
-> Fix Show Level Master [/B][/COLOR]

Info hex file CMain.dll
Code:
[COLOR=#0000ff][B]IP    :    ctpt.myvnc.com
Serial    :    Eqve7Lcvdhk3Rysq
Version    :    22656 (1.03.11)
PORT    :    AD75 (44405)[/B][/COLOR]

Some imgs in Game
KristiansJ - [Release] IA Julia 2.0 Project / Season 4.6 JPN / 1.03K - RaGEZONE Forums

Note : Project is going to update more

Credits:
Webzen
RMST
CaoThuPhuTho

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ty godhoang for the updates

KristiansJ I wish to report one bug I encountered...
- With the db you provide I can't even start gs and gs_cs... but if I use the one from 298 update release files all works good... (works good means I can run gs and gs_cs with no problem!

-- Axxl

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
ty godhoang for the updates

KristiansJ I wish to report one bug I encountered...
- With the db you provide I can't even start gs and gs_cs... but if I use the one from 298 update release files all works good... (works good means I can run gs and gs_cs with no problem!

-- Axxl

i haven't changed database, it's same as 298, please stop reporting false information...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
well...maybe somehow it got corrupted in my computer than... I am sorry about that.. but I had that problem.
1 questions pls:

1. what program do you use for creating accounts for local testing only?

and if you have one..can you please upload it?

ty.

-- Axxl

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
well...maybe somehow it got corrupted in my computer than... I am sorry about that.. but I had that problem.
1 questions pls:

1. what program do you use for creating accounts for local testing only?

and if you have one..can you please upload it?

ty.

-- Axxl

i don't use any editors, i do everything manually, if you need editor search for MuMaker....

RaGEZONER Since 2004
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You are so silly, you still don't get it ?!?! "free files" will become "premium files", exactly like this so called project, that means at one moment you'll have to pay for bugs found, updates and poop ... Or will become unfinished and finaly dead projects, exactly like this one.
Reason is simple : they have to make some money with it as long as the interest for this files is constant, and cuz nothing in this crappy life is for free. A few days ago he (KristianJ) said that he don't owe us anything ?!?! LoL ?!?! ... stay with him and wait for updates, good luck with that ...

My server run now stable with no bugs encountered if you always waiting for updates that would really be silly.dont always rely on the person who releases his work probably it has bugs but it your own work how to remove bugs.and if you cant remove it alone and always relying by somebody go quit developing lil noobie!.

also if you dont have nothing good to say with this thread stop sending some reply.cause your reply has no sense at all mark it as a spam!.yah we didnt owe anything on KristiansJ learn how to fix and thats would be the answer.go back to tutorials section!.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
No one can tell me if the "This MS as weaknesses, players may crash it sending packets" is solved ????

Back