Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] IGCN Configs for S19 and down + New Arena + Documentations!

Reaction score
Hello There,

this is a release like this one from here: https://forum.ragezone.com/threads/...g-files-for-s16-and-below-spots-more.1197841/ but for S19. Version: 19.1.2.3 S (configs that i worked with for different servers and have 100% permission to share). Configs include almost every modification, it depends on your server style if they will be for your or not, but its BASE that you can easily adapt and modify and improve, so use it if you are using igcn files, free or not, files and most configs are interchangeable.

configs style: X1000 TO X5000 or higher style servers, PVM (PVE) only in monster.txt modified hp/def/etc of mobs

PvP balancing is not included, that always depends on the server style and is recommended to be done uniquely by your self.
scramble event is disabled or not included, its easy to cheat it with ChatGPT or other webs.
(ignore old version, its the same way comparing and matching unless you give 3 seconds time to the player to /scramble)

also you have documentations which i separated all set items, like sockets list, ancients, archangel, mastery, socket etc to help you!
recommendations: use your own mapserverinfo.dat
How to update configs to your configs if you are confused videos by me

The new Arena map is made ffor different purposes, it has alot of cages, its not 100% polished perfectly but if you know how to add some effects like sky/smoke etc you can cover some small visual 'bugs' Other than that it has center boss 'pvp' area and many other areas for pvp/event bosses/ exping etc, a little maze outside the cages areas as well that you can use for run event or so.
Map number in client is 6 and server side 5 (exile) so u can just easily add it, only the name of map when u move to the map wont be correctly displayed.

1705618964952 - [Release] IGCN Configs for S19 and down + New Arena + Documentations! - RaGEZONE Forums

1705619501818 - [Release] IGCN Configs for S19 and down + New Arena + Documentations! - RaGEZONE Forums

1705619514549 - [Release] IGCN Configs for S19 and down + New Arena + Documentations! - RaGEZONE Forums

1705619580746 - [Release] IGCN Configs for S19 and down + New Arena + Documentations! - RaGEZONE Forums

1705619529855 - [Release] IGCN Configs for S19 and down + New Arena + Documentations! - RaGEZONE Forums

Download:
or

Enjoy, and if you need anything or something missing PM me.

Best regards

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Back