• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Release] IGCN Season 10 Pre-Alpha (src-x10_pre-alpha) SRC (April/2016)

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
2LLVLEu - [Release] IGCN Season 10 Pre-Alpha (src-x10_pre-alpha) SRC (April/2016) - RaGEZONE Forums

D91x1HJ - [Release] IGCN Season 10 Pre-Alpha (src-x10_pre-alpha) SRC (April/2016) - RaGEZONE Forums

nd0Yuse - [Release] IGCN Season 10 Pre-Alpha (src-x10_pre-alpha) SRC (April/2016) - RaGEZONE Forums

kpSDfL8 - [Release] IGCN Season 10 Pre-Alpha (src-x10_pre-alpha) SRC (April/2016) - RaGEZONE Forums
HelloWhere should I bring my Hangul client?Is there a separate edited version of bmd?
--안녕하세요 벼리님
벼리님 한글 클라이언트는 어디에서 가져와야 하나요?
bmd 한글화 하는 에딧이 따로 있나요?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you are looking for g_ConfigRead.SeasonX in the whole solution of season9. Will find the protocols of the season10...
Well done, what can I say))) So do all 10 season working fully, and to speak beautifully and everyone can))

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Update - Fix Ruud Points in base and IGC_DataSever

Next update will probably Game Servers, already fully operational protocols.
Thank Rudik for tests!

I have good news for all friends User have offline, but bad for IGCN. I began development of a complete and working 12 season. Soon it will be the first test files!

drakelv - [Release] IGCN Season 10 Pre-Alpha (src-x10_pre-alpha) SRC (April/2016) - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Reaction score

Thank Rudik for tests!

I have good news for all friends polzovteley offline, but bad for IGC . I began development of a complete and working 12 season. Soon it will be the first test files !

drakelv - [Release] IGCN Season 10 Pre-Alpha (src-x10_pre-alpha) SRC (April/2016) - RaGEZONE Forums

cant wait for your full server release Skaz your great!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, as promised we release the leaked source of Season 10 (April / 2016).

This source is pre-alpha and is incomplete Season 10, however there are somethings working , like grow lancer, some skills, new mixes etc.

There is alot of problems to fix in this to make it usable on production.

This is an unversioned source and it was never released to IGCN customers as a build for production, the version displayed in the source is still x9.5, however it contains several Season 10 features, like protocol, and others.

This source does not represent anywhere near the current version IGCN customers are using at present.

To check out a fully featured latest IGCN Season 12 files visit - This topic:
http://forum.ragezone.com/f197/igcn-season-12-part1-2-a-1080968/

Link:

Why does S12 offer when WebZen is in S11 ??

What is your improvement, regarding original server ??

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can someone tell in which files on the client and what should be changed to put my ip there? whatever I try not connected...

Don't be a hater
Loyal Member
Reaction score
can someone tell in which files on the client and what should be changed to put my ip there? whatever I try not connected...

/Data/Local/ServerInfo.bmd is the only file need changing (use IGC.dll from EMU or PrideMU client, not sure what is different between the 2 of them but they have different size, they both work, I don't like PrideMu client because it has customs in it like custom lorencia map)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Thank Rudik for tests!

I have good news for all friends User have offline, but bad for IGCN. I began development of a complete and working 12 season. Soon it will be the first test files!

OMG!!! You are amazing

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Follow source, giving Release build, with all Libs.
Hope everyone can cooperate, and free files for us.
Segue source, dando build em Release, com todas as Libs.
Espero que todos possam cooperar, e liberar files para nos.

Back