• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Release] IGCN Season 10 Pre-Alpha (src-x10_pre-alpha) SRC (April/2016)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, anyone know how to fix this error? i've already install some distributables and still showing this problem... :/

drakelv - [Release] IGCN Season 10 Pre-Alpha (src-x10_pre-alpha) SRC (April/2016) - RaGEZONE Forums

Thx in advanced

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Follow source, giving Release build, with all Libs.
Hope everyone can cooperate, and free files for us.
Segue source, dando build em Release, com todas as Libs.
Espero que todos possam cooperar, e liberar files para nos.

Can you share the Shared_VS15 folder.. Regards.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
drakelv - [Release] IGCN Season 10 Pre-Alpha (src-x10_pre-alpha) SRC (April/2016) - RaGEZONE Forums

I get this error when VS 2015 try to depure the GS

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Bug: Bonus event does not work. It only gives notice in the game but does not increase the experience
Bonus event does not work. It only gives notice in the game but does not increase the experience

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Not have "lots of bug", the problem is the protocol. When he fix fully protocol system, the sv has the same of s9 working fine.

yes but i cannot even use skills and items from s10, and i saw pictures of ppl using them, so that's why im asking for a repack :( Its ok anyways ill keep waiting and testing

Put Community First
Loyal Member
Reaction score
What did everyone do to compile it? I get 100+ errors about some definitions missing, unexpected endifs, etc. Did you have to manually go through those and fix them all or has something gone wrong in library inclusion to cause my errors?

Cheers in advance :).

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
wrong libs. theres just 1 variable you need to edit and you might need to rename all your libs and includes you add additionaly. easier to edit the source imo.

Put Community First
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I added the libraries using: right-click solution -> properties -> Resources -> All Options -> Added it to Additional Include Directories. Is this where I need to add the libraries? Also, do you happen to have an upload link to your used libraries? Currently I'm using the Libraries included with Skaz's post earlier in the thread, I must be doing something wrong :(.

For example - C2039 - 'destroy' is not a member of 'pugi::xml_document'.

That makes me think somehow the library isn't working? :S The issues are ONLY in GameServer project.

Cheers for the help so far.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
check each project, check VC++ if they already have the includes/libs added from last user, if not, check c/c++ for includes and linker for libs.

Back