• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Release] InfectionMMO latest source code

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hey there, since my backup HD broke I stopped working with WarZ (2017, May), and that's the latest source I worked on. I don't remember all the features, but I was working hard in a hardcore mode (channel == 6, if I'm not wrong). It was a clean ISS source based.

Some features that I remeber I worked on
- Colorado V1 and Colorado V2 (from Codex source)
- Skins based on craft system
-
-
-
-

PS: on feature player turning into zombies, it's not finished. You have to search where in the code the player model is replaced by a 'zombiefied' model and finish it

PS2: No support will be given, since I don't even have PC anymore, so don't bother sending private messages that you won't get an answer...

PS3: Don't forget to search about "LuFP", that was the AC that we used at the time

Last edited:
I can do it!, i guess...
Reaction score
Killed player changing to a zombie... thats a nice idea

tho instead replacing him with zombie model, why not make a zombifed texture for human model? ( tho i guess it would require alot of texture work )

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Killed player changing to a zombie... thats a nice idea

tho instead replacing him with zombie model, why not make a zombifed texture for human model? ( tho i guess it would require alot of texture work )
It was exactly what I started, but I had no time to finish it (and I did just 1 for test if it works), you can check it by the linked video

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dragonbooss - [Release] InfectionMMO latest source code - RaGEZONE Forums
Dragonbooss - [Release] InfectionMMO latest source code - RaGEZONE Forums
Help me

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey there, since my backup HD broke I stopped working with WarZ (2017, May), and that's the latest source I worked on. I don't remember all the features, but I was working hard in a hardcore mode (channel == 6, if I'm not wrong). It was a clean ISS source based.
Some features that I remeber I worked on
- Colorado V1 and Colorado V2 (from Codex source)
- Skins based on craft system
-
-
-
-

PS: on feature player turning into zombies, it's not finished. You have to search where in the code the player model is replaced by a 'zombiefied' model and finish it

PS2: No support will be given, since I don't even have PC anymore, so don't bother sending private messages that you won't get an answer...

PS3: Don't forget to search about "LuFP", that was the AC that we used at the time

You have FLA source? please upload
Thank you

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can someone help me when I'm going to open the master server he crash alone and it appears to me

vS6UB5h - [Release] InfectionMMO latest source code - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back