• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Release] Intro page, countdown/Subscribe

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Intro page wich i used for muonline.us

Nette - [Release] Intro page, countdown/Subscribe - RaGEZONE Forums

Download :

Credits:

Nette
Kemito
DKarts

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Nette - [Release] Intro page, countdown/Subscribe - RaGEZONE Forums

Hi, posting my edit psd.

Edit: [PSD CC 2015] [DREAMWEAVER CC 2015]

Releases:

- PSD Logo
- PSD Copyright
- Add Effect glow
- Add Effect 3D
- Add shadow
effect

Link:

PD: Sorry my bad English.
PD2: Like my post :D (Y).

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can i add this on a MVCore website ? and if yes then how ?

cMu

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
can i add this on a MVCore website ? and if yes then how ?
Just put the intro in public_html (if you use at web hosting) or in htdocs (or docs) folder if you use xampp / wamp or whatever and then create folder site (inside public_html / htdocs) and then put MVCore website. contact me at PM if you have any more questions.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thx it is working, it need's some personalisation, buth it is ok :d the problem that i have now is that i can not make the registration work :( i need help with that now , some advice ?

cMu

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
thx it is working, it need's some personalisation, buth it is ok :d the problem that i have now is that i can not make the registration work :( i need help with that now , some advice ?
Add me at Skype - dorcohen12

cMu

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
how can i make the registration work ? i get this error Warning: mysql_connect() [ ]: Can't connect to MySQL server on 'localhost' (10061) in C:\xampp\htdocs\mysql.php on line 8
Can't connect to MySQL server on 'localhost' (10061) and befoure this i got another similar one
MuOnline is a mssql game, use the right codes.

Back