• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[RELEASE]Itemtyp.dat file translated for Paladin databas

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Ok if you havent already done so here is a itemtype.dat file that is translated into engilsh. This will Help translate some of the shopping mall items. The new pets i named myslelf so you will have to rename them if you want. and i have there prices at 20k eps instead of 90 million or whatever they was at. If you like it please say thanks.

Download here ------>

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Itemtyp.dat file translated for Paladin databas

if you did this all on your own good work :D .... thats why my server has each item with our name on it :p

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Re: Itemtyp.dat file translated for Paladin databas

Not all is my work A friend gave me a translated Itemtype.dat from a New client so i had to add the New pets in myself. I have made up names for them. But they do work they are in my server.

Back