• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Release]Jade Dynasty : RegenesisVersion 2 update graphics and add new sect of God's

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Version 2 update graphics and add new sect of God's Shield Race Circuit and the UK The Move
English name: Jade Dynasty: Regenesis
IP virtual machine: 192 168 200 100
Registered Web Account: 192 168 200 100
CentOS login: root password 123456
MySQL: root password 123456
Server startup script: ./start
Stop server: ./stop
:blushing:

Password-------> tuan565.blogspot.com

Server :MEGA

Client: Google Cloud

beaten_wings - [Release]Jade Dynasty : RegenesisVersion 2 update graphics and add new sect of God's - RaGEZONE Forums

beaten_wings - [Release]Jade Dynasty : RegenesisVersion 2 update graphics and add new sect of God's - RaGEZONE Forums

Tomorrow add more tools

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
whats different bout this that isnt already in the 1378 files released here?
also this is the wrong section JD has its own section for releases please look next time.
also your links dont even work xD

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Okey, i set up server with it, but i have a question, can i use XtremeJade client ?

Back