• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[RELEASE] JD Database - Complete Mirror of Website

I are an engineer
Reaction score
This is the complete mirror of as of 2018-Aug-09.
This was mirrored with wget using the command "wget -mkEpnp <url>".
Note that there was an error mirroring the Chinese database and thus,
is not complete though it is still useful.

English Version:
Compressed Size: 32,264,251 bytes
Decompressed Size: 1,940,710,598 bytes

Chinese Version:
Compressed Size: 28,917,411 bytes
Decompressed Size: 1,632,785,714 bytes

English Version : ( )
Chinese Version : ( )

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have a similar thing to share and thank you Bey! Helped a lot of us yet again. I have downloaded/mirrored the whole JD Wiki Page. It was a similar version as you and it took me around a week to download it all. Sadly only in English. But better than nothing! Here are the details as you wrote as well:

English Version:
Compressed Size: 227,078,144 bytes
Decompressed Size: 585,093,120 bytes
Download:

Last edited:
I are an engineer
Reaction score
I have a similar thing to share and thank you Bey! Helped a lot of us yet again. I have downloaded/mirrored the whole JD Wiki Page. It was a similar version as you and it took me around a week to download it all. Sadly only in English. But better than nothing! Here are the details as you wrote as well:

English Version:
Compressed Size: 227,078,144 bytes
Decompressed Size: 585,093,120 bytes
Download:

Wow, I think you added the wrong link! It links to "Client .rar" - 6.55 GB

Back