Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE] JDMailer - Jade Dynasty Items Mailer

I are an engineer
Reaction score
Items, such as the ○Purified Welkin Scythe, that don't list how they can be obtained in-game
don't seem to work on refining. I haven't investigated why this is but it may have something
to do with elements.data or something. Not sure what can be done about it...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
items that are upgradeable ingame cannot be send directly via mail.

It causes some empty hexes in item XML in character data.

Thats why better to send Firmus Pack than clear Firmus.

Theres also an issue with trade protection.

When u send item that is protected and set not to trade in el.data, it loses one condition and can be traded to other toon via drag-and-drop method (in trade screnn).

I are an engineer
Reaction score
items that are upgradeable ingame cannot be send directly via mail.

It causes some empty hexes in item XML in character data.

Thats why better to send Firmus Pack than clear Firmus.

Theres also an issue with trade protection.

When u send item that is protected and set not to trade in el.data, it loses one condition and can be traded to other toon via drag-and-drop method (in trade screnn).

Thanks, comper, for clearing this up!:thumbup1:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Look , i get this error when i try to open this mailer : REMOVED

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yeah it works , btw can anyone tell me how to clouse the mailer port ? so no one can use it anymore ? please

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
or just change port 29400 to any port you want in all iptables you find , easyer this way

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It worked for me.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for the release a really good and WYSIWYG tool...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi, i am having issues using this. I have done everything, set up the ip and port, used the characters ID and used what i believe to be correct ids, sent using both the GM name and ID neither worked, and then random words for subj/message. the character in question doesnt receive mail even after relogging several times. any ideas?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hm , you dont need to write GM name or ID , just put your server IP , Gamed Port ( normali it 29400 but i sugest you to change it ) ,
Char ID , Item ID , Item amount , and write something in the other lines O_O dosent matter , if still not works , idk :|

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
so, my server ip is 192.168.200.100 port is 29000, it connects successfully, then says mail sent successfully, however, the character doesnt receive any mail. im not sure if maybe the character id is wrong, but i used GM character to show character ID and typed that ID into mailer. then the Item ID i got from the JD DB tab and clicked get/set id. Not sure if maybe the id may be different. any other ideas? :s also, wondering if this works for GM items such as the +20 "sigil" and gm gear

I are an engineer
Reaction score
You are using the gs port (29000) and not the gamedbd port (29400).
Try connecting to gamedbd as that is where the octet stream needs to go.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You are using the gs port (29000) and not the gamedbd port (29400).
Try connecting to gamedbd as that is where the octet stream needs to go.

hey, thanks alot, that worked a charm. i can send myself items now:) still having issues editing my xp rates and such though. also, does your vipaward editor work only for a certain version? i am currently not at home and cant dl it to try it with my files, i will try it tomorrow and let you know if i have any issues. i kinda think itll be the same as the elements.data file and i wont be abe to edit it. my server files are claimed by the site i got em from that they are 1264, but all 1264 editors tell me its the wrong version. so, we will see how the vipaward editor works when i get home tomorow :) thanks again.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
vip award editor wroks fine for 1264 , but dont add more items , change the items that alredy are there .

Reaction score
show/hide player ID?

on another note, this does not seem to connect to 1387

(I'm using Windows 8.1 pro x64 to connect to a centos server, if that matters)

Back