• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[RELEASE] Kyle Crane Character Source

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Source files for Character Kyle Crane..

Credits: IDontCare :glare:

Screenshots:
GetRektBambi - [RELEASE] Kyle Crane Character Source - RaGEZONE Forums

GetRektBambi - [RELEASE] Kyle Crane Character Source - RaGEZONE Forums

GRB

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
What is up with new releases :p ragezone fixing itself :D?

just joking, Its sad to see even more nice people leaving :/..

Last edited:
☆Dying Dawn☆
Reaction score
probably i'll replace some old warz character with this one to add on my temporarily project, thanks for make this bro
eventually we all going getting bored of this crappy game and maybe later try to create a new game with UE or other game engine
good luck in the future <3

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
some ppl arround here want the x64 if you can be friendly ...... good lunch

I can do it!, i guess...
Reaction score
this model was never used in deadz... it was suppose to be used in GetRektBambi emulator that GRB decided to scrap 3-4 times in the past and decides to leave warz overall today

well and honestly?

most of people here still won't even learn anything even with all these files

ohh yea... just waiting till it gonna show up in newz :D

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
this model was never used in deadz... it was suppose to be used in GetRektBambi emulator that GRB decided to scrap 3-4 times in the past and decides to leave warz overall today

well and honestly?

most of people here still won't even learn anything even with all these files

ohh yea... just waiting till it gonna show up in newz :D
-

Hes talking about x64 arch (Im pretty sure) , cause I ask him about it since he mentioned it.

☆Dying Dawn☆
Reaction score
SecretsOThePast maybe know something about x64 using on the DeadZ but idk if he's able to share it :'s was great if could be possible to change the platform to x64 and change to dx11 too, without that this game is doomed to the ruin :/

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
SecretsOThePast maybe know something about x64 using on the DeadZ but idk if he's able to share it :'s was great if could be possible to change the platform from x32 to x64 and change to dx11 too, without that this game is doomed to the ruin :/
He also know how to upgrade Physx 3.2 to 3.3 and other things like that, but our conversation is a bit out of topic :s, all these message are going to be removed I guess.

Share how to upgrade Physx, Dirext, bits, that could be so fuc*ing awesome but a lot of ppl do that for a lot of money, they will be mad : s , this isn't fair I guess and I think.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
He also know how to upgrade Physx 3.2 to 3.3 and other things like that, but our conversation is a bit out of topic :s, all these message are going to be removed I guess.

Share how to upgrade Physx, Dirext, bits, that could be so fuc*ing awesome but a lot of ppl do that for a lot of money, they will be mad : s , this isn't fair I guess and I think.

yeah
but unfortunately he doesnt read PM either so :/ SecretsOThePast
but keep in mind theres a tiny line which is worth doing and what is not. I think x64 would be bordline of that and it would freaking nice but only if you dont have spend a year rewriting all the stuff , depends how much effort did warz/iss originally put into this.

and yeah this version of the engine is doomed without newer stuff like dx11.

Last edited:
I can do it!, i guess...
Reaction score
yeah
but unfortunately he doesnt read PM either so :/
but keep in mind theres a tiny line which is worth doing and what is not. I think x64 would be bordline of that and it would freaking nice but only if you dont have spend a year rewriting all the stuff , depends how much effort did warz/iss originally put into this.

and yeah this engine is doomed without newer stuff like dx11 and stuff.

i might be wrong but i think Stargate75 also can do that ;s

thoo don't bother to pm him.. he almost never shows up on the RaGEZONE

Retired. Don't PM.
Developer
Reaction score
I'll have to dig up my code for PhysX 3.3 - once I do I will share it with everyone.

Note that vehicles do not work in PhysX 3.3.

DeadZ had a x64 client, but not a x64 server - this is because of the Autodesk libs for Navigation not supporting x64 platforms. Either way it was never released or completed.

Back