Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE] Last Chaos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Last Chaos

if anyone would like to start an emu
i would start doing that but need to get the encryptions etc
pm me the info or add my msn
jxmxl@msn.com
im all ears

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

To clear some things up, Sickness here from Eternia, Ex-GM. The files running Eternia are NOT emulated and are in fact files. Will I say exactly how these were obtained? No. Were they stolen in some way? Yes, and Eternia still has ways to get more when some idiot makes a mistake at Barunson. Also I would not bother trying to hack Eternia, you may think Carnage is dumb and all but he isn't and you don't realize he isn't the one pulling the strings, or the person who initially "got" the files. Won't be something easy. Anyways, good luck to you guys on making a server or something, I'd help if I cared enough about LC.

P.S. You will most likely not find the exact IP for the server, we ran it through tons of proxies because of barunson. Unless that has changed since I left.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

To create an emulator, we have to decrypt all files from the client.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

emulator = waste time atm, trust me

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

it would, but waiting for someone to get the files will be more time wasted.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

it would, but waiting for someone to get the files will be more time wasted.

and you cant just hack the server and take the files,even if you hack eternia its still illegal to acces their personal files
and no 1 is stupid to start "brute" and then live with fear that some 1 will knock at your door and take you on a free ride to jail
:blink:

Reaction score

If you try to bruteforce eternia and eternia will report, then..does that make them vulnerable from law? Since in the beginning they obtain the files themselves illegally. :)
Well, Since "tobbi" mentioned they got the files from legit owners, then. Why not start tinkering at the legit Last Chaos Website instead of poking at Eternia. In terms of difficulty, Id say it in some instance, it's the same as hacking Eternia's security. Yea?

And Tobbi specifically mentioned "Barunson". It's a clue.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

you never , know. but i will pause this proj for sec

Reaction score

Lmao this is how you get the files, email barunson saying your part of a aeria team and require backup server files @gmail.com should do the trick then BANG! you have your files. Don't you just love how technical it is? They are Koreans after all.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

whohoohho , so u got the files??

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

trust me, leave the try about brute forcing :)
u will never found the password, eternia never put a random password based in a 123456 or abc..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

we are not brute forcing. Im talking about Ethinc's reply

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Want lastchaos? work with updating that files or try to get newster without brute forcing :)

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

read all posts and you know notices and news :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back